the Rift

Gone Astray | Ktu, Open

Phaedra the Opulent Posts: 343
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Stella :: Secretary Bird :: None Aud

The Spy</style>

Drop past the color; come up through the summer rain.</style>

Phae's sunken gave met Ktu's. Was it worth it? Everyone else had magic - Ktu, Phi, Apollo, even Levi. Why shouldn't she? Just because she was no warrior-princess, did not mean that she should be excluded from the realm of the supernatural. Besides, one did not need to fight to pose a threat. Her siren-magic would see to that. Raising her head somewhat defiantly, she nodded. "It will be. " She replied forcefully, as if saying it to herself, as much as to Ktu.

The once-golden girl could not mask the surprise that covered her emaciated features as Ktulu revealed that she had her own child. It seemed so...so...out of character. Who could love such a stern and unyielding creature? Or better yet, who did Ktu love? Of course, not all foals were born out of love, but she couldn't see this dark and impenetrable force wishing to have a foal to take care...or being taken advantage of in anyway. Regardless, being called an excellent spy, was more than reassuring, as the dark mare told her that it wouldn't be an issue.

Breathing a sigh of relief, Phae nodded greatfully. "There will be no issue of continuity in my duties, even when the foal is born." Phae vowed. "I will continue to serve, as always."

Won't you sing to me your poetry,
Won't you take me to your home,
Won't you be for me forever
So I'll never be alone

HP: 45.5

Messages In This Thread
Gone Astray | Ktu, Open - by Phaedra - 02-05-2013, 06:31 PM
RE: Gone Astray | Ktu, Open - by Ktulu - 02-08-2013, 10:19 PM
RE: Gone Astray | Ktu, Open - by Phaedra - 02-09-2013, 02:39 PM
RE: Gone Astray | Ktu, Open - by Ktulu - 02-17-2013, 01:22 AM
RE: Gone Astray | Ktu, Open - by Phaedra - 02-17-2013, 01:40 PM
RE: Gone Astray | Ktu, Open - by Ktulu - 02-20-2013, 07:33 PM