the Rift

Gone Astray | Ktu, Open

Ktulu the Constrictor Posts: 509
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali

An ear tilted at Phaedra's response that the curse she had to suffer through would be worth the magic. In Ktulu's opinion the other mare sounded as if she were trying to convince herself of that matter more than assure her leader of it. Nevertheless, Ktulu could only take Phaedra's word on the matter. Time would tell whether or not the desire for magic was worth the consequences, however temporary they might be.

The look on Phaedra's face when she mentioned her son made Ktulu's lips quirk into a slight grin. "You didn't know I had a child." She said. "His name is Hototo. He is the son of the God of the Earth." Her voice changed as she spoke of her son and his father. It became softer, less gruff. Her facial features relaxed but it was all momentary before the mask was back in place and she was once again looking at Phaedra.

The dark mare nodded to her cursed follower as she vowed continuity in her services. "Very well, Phaedra." She said. "I will hold you to your word, but I must ask out of my own concern." Her head raised slightly and her eyes slipped from the mare's face to her swollen barrel. "Was the pregnancy by choice?" Phaedra may not have thought much of Ktulu, but she protected those who followed her and if she had been forced it would not bode well for the stallion involved.

WE ONLY EXIST IN TERMS OF THIS CONFLICT
In the zone where black and white clash

Resurgere | Wroth

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
Gone Astray | Ktu, Open - by Phaedra - 02-05-2013, 06:31 PM
RE: Gone Astray | Ktu, Open - by Ktulu - 02-08-2013, 10:19 PM
RE: Gone Astray | Ktu, Open - by Phaedra - 02-09-2013, 02:39 PM
RE: Gone Astray | Ktu, Open - by Ktulu - 02-17-2013, 01:22 AM
RE: Gone Astray | Ktu, Open - by Phaedra - 02-17-2013, 01:40 PM
RE: Gone Astray | Ktu, Open - by Ktulu - 02-20-2013, 07:33 PM
RE: Gone Astray | Ktu, Open - by Phaedra - 02-20-2013, 09:49 PM