the Rift

'scuse me [any/leader]

Cormac Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

CORMAC the BARBARIAN

Hooves clip and clop, eyes lower and nostrils exhale, puffing slightly in mild annoyance; ears flick and eyes glow amber. The stallion enjoys the cold after his long time spent encased in mild waters; enjoys the true taste of sun on his skin, and he carries on in quiet joy of life. Life! Alas, what a wonderful thing! He missed this, the scent of summer under the water fighting off blasted sharks.

He missed the blue skies with foamy white clouds like today. He missed the birds singing and the owls hooting and the grinning eye of the sun. He missed his plans of domination and wicked things, ideas of herds and leaders. The Pirates have mostly fallen apart, except for four others; Aerwela, Erigor, Quilyan, Corsair, and... one other, wasn't there?

Five. Five was a puny number, a tiny one; too large to integrate into a herd and rebel from inside, and too small to tackle a herd alone. Of course, the key word was alone there; they could figure something out. Him and the unicorns of the North. Surely they would want their revenge on beasts; he heard the rumor or two, even, of those who were racist. No, that was just his mind, that was a lie. Of course, if that was true, it would certainly be extremely convienant.

His tail flicks as he goes up and around the winding path to the herd. A bargain, that's what he has in mind, an alliance. A pirate has no "low"; they have no ethical code of conduct, or similar. It simply was begging, bartering, black-mailing, more bargaining, more fighting, more fighting, and a little bit of begging; and then you get to the answer.

[ooc: i would appreciate if this wasn't flooded with characters :) just because posting order can be difficult then]

ar ar ar
a pirate's life for me

Messages In This Thread
'scuse me [any/leader] - by Cormac - 02-05-2013, 07:33 PM
RE: 'scuse me [any/leader] - by Psyche - 02-06-2013, 01:28 PM
RE: 'scuse me [any/leader] - by Cormac - 02-06-2013, 05:48 PM
RE: 'scuse me [any/leader] - by Psyche - 02-13-2013, 10:47 AM