the Rift

'scuse me [any/leader]

Psyche the DarkEmpress Posts: 380
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 hh :: 8 (ages in Orangemoon) Buff: ENDURE
RayoDeSoleil

She wondered why so few equines valued their lives.

Not long ago, it had been the bumbling draft mare, Tor, who had wandered unannounced into her terrain. She had no reason for being there, and was ultimately saved by a last act of friendship. The shadow-mare had watched the exchange between Ophelia and the painted moron with amusement, idly wondering if there was as much disquiet amongst the rest of the Grey as there was between those two. Tor had been spared in return for an Earth amulet. Said amulet swung easily around the Dark Empress' neck now, an addition to the Spark amulet that she had found in her lands. It was a double layer of protection, layers that she appreciated. One could never be too careful.

The price for Tor's escape had been low - too low, in her opinion. But she had dared not risk offending the mercenary group that had grown to surprisingly large proportions within Helovia. Even she did not know their true numbers, but she knew that with the range of services they offered, their size much be vast. Besides, she refused to ally with any of the other herds, so it would undoubtedly only hurt her if she offended a group that she may well have use of in the future. Not that she liked them. They accepted everyone - clearly, as the stupid Tor had once been one of them. And now here this hornless came, smelling of salt and sea and gods know what else.

At least she could kill him. He was not important to her. Such were her thoughts as he greeted her with a false cheerfulness - or so she assumed, as she had just insulted him. To be truly happy after that was a mark of stupidity or madness, both qualities of the lesser species, so it really wouldn't have surprised her - but she was rather hoping for a more entertaining game. When he spoke of a bargain, she tilter her head to the side, regarding him with shrewd amber eyes, feigning disinterest. But in reality, she was quickly becoming very interested in the possibilities of an alliance - however false - with a group that meant to overthrow an existing herd. Could she trust him to honor a bargain? Doubtful. But did that mean that she had to keep her word, in the event one was made? Of course not.

Things were certainly getting interesting. "Darling," she began with a poisonous smile, "if you expect assistance, you will have to be a bit more specific. What land are you planning to invade, and just how small are your current numbers?"

[W/C | xxx]

Walk walk walk.
"Talk talk talk."
Think think think.

[Image: psycheicon.png]

Please feel free to tag me in all replies!
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Messages In This Thread
'scuse me [any/leader] - by Cormac - 02-05-2013, 07:33 PM
RE: 'scuse me [any/leader] - by Psyche - 02-06-2013, 01:28 PM
RE: 'scuse me [any/leader] - by Cormac - 02-06-2013, 05:48 PM
RE: 'scuse me [any/leader] - by Psyche - 02-13-2013, 10:47 AM