the Rift

I Love you oh so well | Birthing, Open

Sohalia the Transcended Posts: 477
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: 10 (ages in Orangemoon) HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Astraeus :: Common Zephyr :: Wakiya ChaoticMelodies
[Image: sohtable.png]

SOHALIA

I study the foals again, this time noting the distinctions between the two. Raeden is a light palomino, a shade almost of her mother's, with soft, cloudy markings. A small horn adorns her forehead, a horn that we all know will be her deliverance if she is to go to the Aurora Basin. Hotaru is the more colorful of the two, with a pink top and a palomino bottom, with an odd white roaning between the two. In her I can see the faint birdcatcher spots of her dam, and a blaze splits her face. I wonder again what Tolio looks like, for these twins to have come from him. They really are, beautiful though, and as I consider their traits, I wonder what of mine my foal will receive.

Phae's attention is absorbed by her foals, as it ought to be. Perhaps I should feel like an intruder, but I don't; I do, however, decide that I will have to visit her later. I am loathe to leave, as I am afraid that I might never see her or her foals after this, but I know that I am being silly. I know where to find her. And the way she is treating them, I doubt that she is going to let the twins out of her sight. "They are so perfect, Phae... I'll catch up with you in a few days, okay?" I back away, turn to walk away. I am becoming lost in my own thoughts, and I would rather be somewhere private for that. And, after all, I am very close to my own due date, and I want to be home. I want Note.

[OOC | Short post is short :| Soh exits <3]

"talk talk talk"

Live... I want to live on fire
Die... I want to burn out brighter
Brighter than the northern lights
Want to live to feel the daylight

Please tag Sohalia in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Want to place an order?  Visit Crystalline Creations here!
Want to plot with Sohalia?  Visit her plot page here!

Messages In This Thread
RE: I Love you oh so well | Birthing, Open - by Sohalia - 02-09-2013, 12:04 AM