the Rift

for the rest of your life [Note,open]

Sohalia the Transcended Posts: 477
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: 10 (ages in Orangemoon) HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Astraeus :: Common Zephyr :: Wakiya ChaoticMelodies
Sohalia

My stomach spasms, and I giggle. Craning my neck around, I nudge my stomach. Again, a small kick ensues, and I am giddy with the ability to communicate with my foal before it is even born. The kicking is new - I felt the first only yesterday, and at first it terrified me. I was afraid that something was wrong, that my child was asphyxiating in my womb. But then some instinct kicked in, and I remembered that I would be alright. That the baby would be alright. And then I had found that by talking to it or otherwise interacting with my considerable belly, I could instigate the feeling. Since then, each time I feel a kick, I have stopped to converse with my foal. It is a rather one-sided conversation, but it did yield one thing: a name.

"What do you think about Sagari?" I had asked once. "If you're a girl, anyway." That kick had been a bit violent. "Alright, then, perhaps not." I had fallen silent. "Well, maybe you're a boy, then. "Neel?" Another kick, another spasm of unnecessary magnitude. "Maybe not. Hmm... if you are indeed a girl, which by the strength of your last kick, I would say you are, then perhaps... Skysong?" I then found out that the oddest sensation is that of a foal rolling over inside of me. There were no kicks after that. I assume that she - as I have now taken to calling it a she - simply nodded her little head, rolled over, and took a nap.

I am probably crazy, but I am usually careful to talk to my stomach when no one else is around. It seems easier than explaining that I am talking to my unborn child.

I am in the Heavenly Field now, and though the climb was precarious, I am not yet too swollen to fly, though I can only do so for short distances. And it makes me nervous. Still, I knew that if I slipped from the narrow path, I would be able to catch myself. But I had no mishaps, and here I am. There are so many memories associated with this field. Note and I first spoke of our family here, first created our budding family here. I had first met Rowan and agreed to come to the Throat here. Odd how many of the main events in my life have happened in this one place. It is almost magical. Thinking of Note reminds me that I must find him, or he must find me. After all, wouldn't he love to feel the life moving within me? Wouldn't he love to know that we created that?

"Talk talk talk."
Sohalia
Don't wanna leave this life knowing I barely tried...
Please tag Sohalia in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Want to place an order?  Visit Crystalline Creations here!
Want to plot with Sohalia?  Visit her plot page here!

Messages In This Thread
for the rest of your life [Note,open] - by Sohalia - 02-06-2013, 02:40 PM