the Rift

for the rest of your life [Note,open]

Sohalia the Transcended Posts: 477
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: 10 (ages in Orangemoon) HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Astraeus :: Common Zephyr :: Wakiya ChaoticMelodies
Sohalia

I giggle, and it is a free sound, a good sound. I love that it is so easy to relax with Note. Life is so much simpler when he is around; the world seems to fade away, leaving us in our own private bubble. I crane my neck to watch as his muzzle brushes my stomach, and I feel a soft nudge from within that is our baby's kick. His eyes widen in shock and amazement, and he looks from my stomach to me and back again, a grin spreading across his face. I return the expression, a giddiness filling my mind and leaving me momentarily breathless. "It started yesterday," I explain, my tones portraying my excitement. "I figured out that if you talk, the foal kicks more. It's almost like it understands..." I look fondly at the rounded edges of my belly, knowing full well that I sound like a fool. An unborn child, understanding our speech? Right.

But even so, my voice has sparked yet another kick, and I giggle again. I nudge Note's shoulder. "That's our foal!" I say, and my voice is filled with wonder and glee. Were I airborne, some complex aerial maneuver would express my feelings, but alas, I am bound to the ground for the time being. Even so, my weight shifts from side to side, almost prancing in place. Pregnancy is exhausting, but there is something about feeling the life stirring within me that gives me a burst of energy. "Our foal," I say again, and it is softer this time, a reiteration of the fact that he is mine and I am his and this foal is ours.

Life simply cannot get any better than this.

"Talk talk talk."
Sohalia
Don't wanna leave this life knowing I barely tried...
Please tag Sohalia in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Want to place an order?  Visit Crystalline Creations here!
Want to plot with Sohalia?  Visit her plot page here!

Messages In This Thread
RE: for the rest of your life [Note,open] - by Sohalia - 02-09-2013, 12:28 AM