the Rift

for the rest of your life [Note,open]

Sohalia the Transcended Posts: 477
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: 10 (ages in Orangemoon) HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Astraeus :: Common Zephyr :: Wakiya ChaoticMelodies
Sohalia

Perhaps my timing is horrible, but I have been wanting to tell him of my past for quite some time. But he is always so busy, and I never wish to interrupt our brief moments together with such tales of sadness and anguish. But if I continue to put it off for this reason, he will never be told. And I do want him to know. It is important to me that he understands where I come from and why I am the way that I am. And I'd like to think that he wants to know my secrets. Still, my heart twists painfully as his smile fades, and I begin to regret the decision to bring it up now. My gaze falls to the ground once more, but I force it up bravely. Meeting his orbs somehow pushes me to begin my story, reassures me that it is all okay.

"My parents were wonderful," I begin softly. "They were loving, and kind, and supportive. They were everything that I always thought parents should be. And above all else, they loved one another dearly." I paused, allowing a soft smile to cross my maw. After all, their love was what I had always wanted mine to be like, and I though that I had found it with Note. Why wouldn't I smile about that? But it was quick to fade as I moved on to the more difficult part of my story. "I had half-siblings as well, from before my parents met one another. They were always faithful after that...

"Well, anyway, the land that was my home was constantly at war. The Unicorns hated the Pegasi, so desperately that they tried to exterminate us. Equines were scarce as well, I'm not sure why. I'm sure I was told at some point, but I can't seem to remember. But that's irrelevant, I suppose... anyway, one day the Unicorns found our herd. We were peaceful, we hated the wars, we never fought anyone to my knowledge. I was very young, not even weaned yet, but I remember my mother telling me to run. I'm glad, though. My memories of my family are not marred by bloodshed. Instead I can remember them as the happy pegasi that they were.

"I was too young to survive on my own, though, and I was saved by an old Unicorn mare who had just lost her foal. She smuggled me from my homeland, helping me along until I was old enough to survive on my own. I will forever be grateful for her guidance. Without her help, I might have always resented Unicorns, but she taught me that there is good and bad in every species. When I arrived in Helovia, I felt as though I was being given a chance to do what my parents couldn't - to find true love, to raise a family, to protect them. And when I met you, I felt like that dream might actually become real."
I smile again, a certain warmth in my tones and orbs.

"You are so important to me, Note. You're everything I ever wanted. You are kind, and you care for me, and I know that you will protect both me and our foal. Everything that I've dreamed of seems possible with you." It seems a bit of a deviation from my original topic of why I want a family, but it is all the truth. And it explains why I wanted a family so quickly. Sure, we have not known each other for very long, but I would be stupid not to realize what we have.

"Talk talk talk."
Sohalia
Don't wanna leave this life knowing I barely tried...
Please tag Sohalia in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Want to place an order?  Visit Crystalline Creations here!
Want to plot with Sohalia?  Visit her plot page here!

Messages In This Thread
RE: for the rest of your life [Note,open] - by Sohalia - 02-18-2013, 01:30 AM