the Rift

for the rest of your life [Note,open]

Note Posts: 183
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 15.3hh :: 6 years Buff: NOVICE
Sabel :: Iberian Lynx :: Stormcall bry
[Image: 50ceb46754fc8]

Note

Note's head nodded slowly as he listen to the horrors Sohalia had gone through at such a young age. His sharp green eyes never left hers, but they were without emotion. He had suspected she had gone through quite an ordeal, but not one as terrifying as this. His own past didn't seem as daunting anymore, for at least he had never lost anyone so close to him. Of course, Note's mother had disappeared, but she was just as quiet and desolate as himself. They had never had the same bond a mother and child should've had, even though Note had come to respect her greatly for the legacy she left behind.

As Sohalia neared the end of her story, a smile started to cross Note's tenebrous muzzle. His eyes once again lit up, shining with faith and an emotion he had never had much experience in: love. If this wasn't love, he wasn't sure what it was anymore.

"I love you with every fiber of my being, Soh," Note spoke, touching his muzzle to hers tenderly, "I promise to do my best to make your dreams a reality." Truth was evident in his voice, the same glittering feeling echoing in his eyes. Note was a horse who kept his promises and this was not one he was going to break anytime soon.

Messages In This Thread
RE: for the rest of your life [Note,open] - by Note - 02-18-2013, 06:12 PM