the Rift

A Hopful Change

Faelon Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
I heard as Farynn said she wasn't a fighter. I couldn't agree more. Even though I have fought before, it was almost because I was forced to. It was a duty, being the leader's only son to fight. I didn't find the fun in fighting though. Yes, I did posses incredible skill, but it was much better to resolve in peace instead of having to go the bloody way. I hated hurting other horses, and I didn't see any real fun in hurting others. I saw Farynn's eyes change into a emotion of sympathy as the young mare spoke. I felt very saddened at her loss, indeed, as I was horrified to find out where my herd was, and where they would be now.

I saw Corsair now shift his eyes to us. He almost seemed determined to latch us with the pirates. I wasn't sure. I didn't want to have to constantly be fighting others, and my horn, yes, it was an advantage, but I didn't use it for the sake of bringing malice. I was going to have to wait. "Okay. I might go with you to the beach..but there I will make my final decision", I told him. I had a serious look in my face. I then saw him turn to Neferati, and tell her he hasn't seen her father. So he has heard of him. I saw something shift behind his gaze though, as if he were hiding something, but I clamped my jaw shut and said nothing. There was no need to nose into other's business.

The filly turned to me with sadness striking in her gaze, asking me if I could help her. My heart swelled with compassion, and I was willing to do anything for the lady. Chivalry was telling me it was the right thing to do, to help anyone in trouble. "Of course I will accompany you m'am", I said. I looked back to Corsair. Maybe after all I would still remain here in the woods. "I would love to be your friend also", I said bowing my head. The filly looked so sad, as if tears were about to drip, she slightly stamped her hoof on the ground, as if she were trying to chase snakes away. I knew memories must've been plaguing. her. I remembered myself.

"Look what we have here", snarled a voice. I turned to see the invader. A giant silver unicorn with a blazing dark purple horn. He had violet eyes, and a sneer plastered on his face. "What are you doing here?" I practically snarled. "Nothing. We um....well what do I want to say?" The leader stallion said. He was clearly much taller than me, and even though he intimidated me, I didn't let fear show. He started speaking in a different tongue I've never heard in my life, and I was seized forcefully by his comrades and taken away.

My slave days began there. Until I came here. I shook the slight memory off, and awaited the other's replies.

Messages In This Thread
A Hopful Change - by Farynn - 02-06-2013, 04:26 PM
RE: A Hopful Change - by Corsair - 02-06-2013, 11:35 PM
RE: A Hopful Change - by Corsair - 02-08-2013, 01:43 AM
RE: A Hopful Change - by Corsair - 02-08-2013, 06:46 PM
RE: A Hopful Change - by Corsair - 02-10-2013, 03:13 PM
RE: A Hopful Change - by Corsair - 02-14-2013, 01:57 AM
RE: A Hopful Change - by Faelon - 02-07-2013, 12:23 AM
RE: A Hopful Change - by Farynn - 02-07-2013, 04:00 PM
RE: A Hopful Change - by Faelon - 02-08-2013, 10:22 AM
RE: A Hopful Change - by Farynn - 02-08-2013, 12:40 PM
RE: A Hopful Change - by Nefertari - 02-08-2013, 07:07 PM