the Rift

I went searchin' for the seas but all I fould was trees[Pirates]

Vicer Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
It seemed that they would indeed be getting another herd member today. Now that Cormac was finally done with his quest and back on land, maybe they could finally start causing trouble like they were meant to. Vicer yearned to be a rogue again, running with a band of like-minded horses who obeyed no laws but those of their leader, who only received his position by being the strongest and smartest. A swishing of feathers alerted him as Alvilda sailed overhead, winging her way above the canopy. He didn't really care one way or another if a horse had wings or a horn or nothing. Pegasi and unicorns were rarities where he came from, he would much rather be surrounded by down-to-earth equines (not that Alvilda was ugly to him, which she most certainly was not.) Give him a stretch of open land any day, instead of the sky or the glen.

He grinned as she called down, asking if it was okay to fly. "Sure, I don't mind." he shouted up, his grin becoming slightly more devious. "But I've always wondered something: Can pegasi fly as fast as an equine can run?"

With that, he lunged forward, breaking into a gallop. Nothing beat running at full tilt, the trees whizzing by in his peripheral vision. "Consider it your first test!" he called up, "And while you're at it, eat my dust!" A race always put him in a good mood, even one against a pegasus mare. Vicer tore down the trail, making for the Thistle Meadow and the seashore beyond.

-exit Vicer, unless you want them to speak again when they're out of the forest-

Messages In This Thread
RE: I went searchin' for the seas but all I fould was trees[Pirates] - by Vicer - 02-09-2013, 06:48 PM