the Rift

[THROAT] Show me the way

Kovu Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
A crack of thunder splits the night air. My coat is soaked and my mane and tail hang down uncaring,sticking to me. Rain still beats down hard though and it doesn't look like its about to stop. Suddenly a flash of lightning strikes the path in front of me and in a split second whilst another rumble of thunder rolls sounds above I am at a quick gallop darting though the trees. My ears are pinned firmly back with my heart beating against my chest. Snorting I halt,having come quiet far from the center of the storm,it was still overhead though,just not as dense as before. Trees twist and bend,wrapping branches round each other as I trudge though shallow mud.

This land is so different to the yards of fences I am used to. It is free,with almost no boundaries for miles around,not that I can see anyway. I shiver slightly,the thoughts of race life swelling my mind. It had been bad enough being forced to race as a adult but no,my 'owners' decided to race me younger. So may whips had cut into my skin on my rump and shoulders but since then, everything had changed so fast. I had been sold to a girl and boy. The boy tormented me,the girl loved me,a storm came,I ran,Bobs your uncle and i'm here! Storms just seem to ruin everything.

Now soaked with no where to go I raise my head up and call out,just as a burst of sun light peaks. Bit late for that.

[Sorry its bad:p]

Messages In This Thread
Show me the way - by Kovu - 02-07-2013, 01:55 AM
RE: Show me the way - by Gaucho - 02-07-2013, 10:28 AM
RE: Show me the way - by Kovu - 02-07-2013, 03:28 PM
RE: Show me the way - by Gaucho - 02-07-2013, 04:49 PM
RE: Show me the way - by Kovu - 02-07-2013, 05:28 PM