the Rift

[THROAT] Show me the way

Kovu Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
The bay stallion had not the best of speech and spoke rather like a young foal. Not that I would comment though. Anyway,he was a decent guy, intimidating,but decent; as far as I knew him anyway. Throat is warm. Throat is strong. Lots of mares. Lots..of..wah? Mares.. I uncomfortably shift my stance,knowing that I was more into stallions then mares,not that I was totally gay...Things have become,a whole lot more awkward. To sort of,make it less awkward,I look in the direction he had been looking at and in the distance cliffs hung as if they were coated in gold. I look back to him a somewhat awkward smile on my maw. True it sounded interesting,but after his last comment I felt awkward about going there. But hey ho,I suppose it is a home.

"Sure,I will come."The awkward smile on my maw turns to awkward words as I turn my body slightly in the direction I was looking in,guessing that was the way to go but I wait for him to lead as I watch over his bay body to see strange paint markings. Sun rays round the eye and a..Human hand? Most around here won't have seen a hand of a human before but I had and I never wanted to see one again. This marking on him only made me more weary of the stallion. He was so much larger,and older,then me. My ears aren't back now though they are still turned back,the occasional quick flick forward happened,but apart from that,my stance was one showing how uncomfortable I was about his mares comment.

[Moving this to the Throat?]

Messages In This Thread
Show me the way - by Kovu - 02-07-2013, 01:55 AM
RE: Show me the way - by Gaucho - 02-07-2013, 10:28 AM
RE: Show me the way - by Kovu - 02-07-2013, 03:28 PM
RE: Show me the way - by Gaucho - 02-07-2013, 04:49 PM
RE: Show me the way - by Kovu - 02-07-2013, 05:28 PM