the Rift

Starlight || Casimir

Delinne Posts: 232
Hidden Falls Curiosus II
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 hh :: 15 Buff: NOVICE
Dezba :: Black Jaguar :: Stormcall Ina
How would I receive my friend? My companion? Why did I not understand the jaguar yet?! This quest frustrated me, and I was angry. Angry at Mandrake. Angry at Archibald. Angry at myself for not fully understanding the nature of the animal I sought as a companion.
I had to understand the animal... At least before I returned to the Earthen God. Or, would I just have to visit the Deep Forest? No.. I had to visit the God first.

A call for help disturbed my thoughts, and I raised my head high. Who was out there? Feeling rather plump with my fattening belly, I turned in a different direction and tried to find the owner of the voice.
But I didn't have to look for very long. A grey stallion with twisted ram horns was stuck in a thorn bush, and I assumed almost immediately that he was the one who had called.
"Hush..." I whispered, trying to calm the stallion. From the look of his eyes he seemed to be blind, making me feel bad for him. Poor fellow... I walked up to him, whispering that hushing sound as I tried to cut of the thorns.
I succeeded but his legs were still damaged. He had to visit a doctor as soon as possible.

I raised my head and observed the stallion. I had never seen him before, but still something about him was almost nostalgic.
"What's your name? I'm Delinne, but you can call me Dell if you want to." I tried to be as kind as possible to him. Maybe he could help me with my quest?
"I'm sorry if this is an inappropriate question, but do you perhaps know a mare named Mandrake?"
It was worth a try to ask.

"Found a thin red line of madness."

ooc: Sorry for taking so long ;_;
word count: 295
DELINNE
[Image: 23hlgsp.png]
We will always be a team, no matter what.
Remember?

Please tag Delinne in all posts. Attacking is not allowed without my permission.
Want to meet Delinne? Post in this thread c:

Messages In This Thread
Starlight || Casimir - by Delinne - 02-07-2013, 02:11 AM
RE: Starlight || Casimir - by Casimir - 03-27-2013, 05:09 PM
RE: Starlight || Casimir - by Delinne - 04-07-2013, 06:27 AM
RE: Starlight || Casimir - by Casimir - 04-22-2013, 02:32 PM
RE: Starlight || Casimir - by Delinne - 04-30-2013, 12:58 AM
RE: Starlight || Casimir - by Casimir - 06-30-2013, 10:00 AM
RE: Starlight || Casimir - by Delinne - 06-30-2013, 12:32 PM
RE: Starlight || Casimir - by Casimir - 06-30-2013, 05:45 PM