the Rift

Starlight || Casimir

Casimir Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
And suddenly, the draft was not alone. There was a mare, dark in color from what he could kind of see, and she had a large scar on the side of her body facing him. He was scared, afraid, but she made a cooing sound, one that he hadn’t heard from a female. His mother never once cooed him when he was a foal, not even after he was born. He shuddered, just thinking about her. As much as he respected her, he couldn’t even love her. Love was something he only felt for some of his brothers, like Kipp.

She was a unicorn, for she used her horn to unlatch the horns that wrapped themselves to precariously around his legs. And then she spoke of Mother. Why? Why was everyone also wondering about his family? But even if it was something, he wouldn’t tell her no, or that he didn’t, for he indeed did, and he had for so long.

“First, thank you for unraveling me from such sticky things. If you can’t tell, I’m almost completely blind, and I do not yet have a companion or a magic that can help me see, so it is quite a burden for me to travel by myself. And second, I am one of her nine sons. Casimir, my lady, a pleasure. Though, can I ask, why do you need this sort of information about my mother? Is it for some sort of herd, or are you simply curious because of the kind of family she has brought and raised into being?”

"Talk."
sxc.hu

Messages In This Thread
Starlight || Casimir - by Delinne - 02-07-2013, 02:11 AM
RE: Starlight || Casimir - by Casimir - 03-27-2013, 05:09 PM
RE: Starlight || Casimir - by Delinne - 04-07-2013, 06:27 AM
RE: Starlight || Casimir - by Casimir - 04-22-2013, 02:32 PM
RE: Starlight || Casimir - by Delinne - 04-30-2013, 12:58 AM
RE: Starlight || Casimir - by Casimir - 06-30-2013, 10:00 AM
RE: Starlight || Casimir - by Delinne - 06-30-2013, 12:32 PM
RE: Starlight || Casimir - by Casimir - 06-30-2013, 05:45 PM