the Rift

Starlight || Casimir

Delinne Posts: 232
Hidden Falls Curiosus II
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 hh :: 15 Buff: NOVICE
Dezba :: Black Jaguar :: Stormcall Ina
"First, thank you for unraveling me from such sticky things. If you can’t tell, I’m almost completely blind, and I do not yet have a companion or a magic that can help me see, so it is quite a burden for me to travel by myself."
Almost.. Blind? How was he still alive? If he walked into this kind of stuff a lot, then he would've died of blood loss by now. I look at the stallion, tilting my head with a curious look in my blue eyes. And he knew Mandrake?
"...one of her nine sons..."
NINE?!

That mare had NINE sons? I frown and look at my belly. It looked fat, but I doubted that I was pregnant. I couldn't be.
And I would probably never have nine freaking offsprings.
I wanted to question the young stallion, but at the same time I didn't want to push him. He introduced himself as Casimir, a rather beautiful name for such an.. Eye-catching, stallion.

That was an extremely bad pun.

Curious, I take a step closer to the stallion and think about his question. Why did I want information about his mother?
Because she was the key to my quest.
"It's nice to meet you, Casimir. And the reason why I'm asking about... your mother... is that she has a rather important role in my quest. It's for my own personal sake. I need to know..." I paused and looked into the stallion's blue eyes - noticing a big scar over his left eye - with a calm gaze in my own two eyes.
"How was Mandrake as a mother?"
Maybe she abused this stallion in his younger years? I knew I had no rights to make such prejudices but I had to. I had to know. I glanced at Casimir's legs and frowned once again.
He would definitely need a doctor soon.

"Talking."

ooc: -
word count: 315

[Image: 23hlgsp.png]
We will always be a team, no matter what.
Remember?

Please tag Delinne in all posts. Attacking is not allowed without my permission.
Want to meet Delinne? Post in this thread c:

Messages In This Thread
Starlight || Casimir - by Delinne - 02-07-2013, 02:11 AM
RE: Starlight || Casimir - by Casimir - 03-27-2013, 05:09 PM
RE: Starlight || Casimir - by Delinne - 04-07-2013, 06:27 AM
RE: Starlight || Casimir - by Casimir - 04-22-2013, 02:32 PM
RE: Starlight || Casimir - by Delinne - 04-30-2013, 12:58 AM
RE: Starlight || Casimir - by Casimir - 06-30-2013, 10:00 AM
RE: Starlight || Casimir - by Delinne - 06-30-2013, 12:32 PM
RE: Starlight || Casimir - by Casimir - 06-30-2013, 05:45 PM