Orinthia Posts: 132
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 17 hands :: 4 years
Orinthia

ORINTHIA</style>
  Adventure is my Middle Name</style>

Walk walk walk
"Talk talk talk"

I saw as a handsome stallion was residing under a tree. The air felt thicker, but I didn't mind. I was glad to take a break from the hot sun. I walked towards him, awaiting what he would say to me, or see me as, as I approached him. I hoped not to startle him, but maybe to be friend him, for I was slightly lonely in these woods, and I would like to socialize with others. He starts walking away, and trying to make myself noticeable, so I wouldn't startle him, I followed him, shuffling my hooves hard, and coming up from behind him. I saw him trip on a gnarled root as he was contemplating about something, and I saw him writhe in the roots grasp. I galloped over to help him, and I saw his flushed face as he stood up. "Hey, are you okay?" I asked him approaching him. I looked at him with sympathetic eyes, hoping he was okay.

"Sorry for my rude manners", I said, forgetting to introduce myself. "I am Orinthia", I said, beaming at my name. It was such a different name, but yet I loved it so much. "What is your name?" I questioned the stallion looking at him. I observed his physical state, looking at his slate gray hooves, and his tall figure. He was a pure, snowy white, the kind of white I wished to be. But then again, I enjoyed my shadow black fur. I shifted my green eyes onto him and awaited his response.

occ: Sorry for the crappy post. :(

blah blah blah blah

Messages In This Thread
Esforzado - by Esforzado - 02-07-2013, 03:03 AM
RE: Esforzado - by Orinthia - 02-07-2013, 09:09 AM