the Rift

Prey to Predator [Lupus]

Lupus Posts: 118
Aurora Basin Soldier
Stallion :: Other :: 77cm :: 1
Pheonix

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My black eyes watch greedily as he steps back to make some room for us to fight. I was almost hungry to fight,hungry to smell the blood and feel my claws dragging though flesh. Not that I was going to make it hurt to much,after all this wasn't to purposely hurt each other. Thinking about fighting,I should get back to finishing my quest. I couldn't wait to see my three friends in action. Maybe this spar would get me in the mood for sparring then I would go round,spar and claim my victory from the goddess.

Show me,Lupus,how a wolf fights.

With excitement for the spar surging though my body I let out a rumbling growl. My powerful hind legs push me up and forward as I spring into action. White teeth flash as I growl though grinding teeth. As I run forward I sway to the right slightly and as I come to his right shoulder I leap forward,my legs pushing my of the ground in such a way my body twists slightly,my legs extending,my claws at the ready to try and grapple his side. My teeth also flash as my neck stretches down to grab flesh in my jaws. Black orbs are focused on my aiming point for I wanted to bite him just right,to hurt him but not to damage him except for maybe piercing his skin and causing blood to trickle down him.

It's a wolf thing.

Darkness is slowly starting to creep over the land and,the stallion being dark,I want to get this done with before the moon creeps out from behind the clouds. Plus he was rather a dark stallion which didn't help either in the ever darkening night sky and will probably become quiet difficult to see eventually and that wouldn't be much good for fighting,would it? And my coat was unfairly pure white which would be easier to see in the dark.

[333 words. Charges to D'art then leaps at his right side to grab and bite him.]

"blah blah blah."

Image credit;Woxys

Messages In This Thread
Prey to Predator [Lupus] - by d'Artagnan - 02-07-2013, 06:24 AM
RE: Prey to Predator [Lupus] - by Lupus - 02-15-2013, 07:37 AM
RE: Prey to Predator [Lupus] - by d'Artagnan - 02-26-2013, 08:40 PM
RE: Prey to Predator [Lupus] - by Lupus - 03-19-2013, 02:40 PM
RE: Prey to Predator [Lupus] - by d'Artagnan - 03-27-2013, 11:23 AM
RE: Prey to Predator [Lupus] - by Official - 04-18-2013, 12:28 PM