Ascended Helovian

Gaucho The Wildfire Posts: 1,004
Deceased atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 :: 12 HP: 85 | Buff: PINNACLE
Mara :: Black Mamba Snake :: Paralyze & Vorsa :: Plain Zephyr :: Phoenix Odd

GAUCHO </style>

With fire to keep us warm & tools we made from rocks and bones
[Image: 5105621d5416e]</style>

What an interesting sort of conversation they might have had, if Gaucho was the chatty type. Would Kovu's sexual preference have come up? Maybe - the way he sort of paused at the way Gaucho mentioned that there would be mares in the Throat - and while Gaucho was an observant creature, his attention to detail fell short of such subtleties. Even so, it might have been an interesting conversation - while Gaucho had mated with many, many mares, it only out of pure sexual desire and his need to continue his blood line, rather than love or any such idea. In spars as well, he found the rush of adrenaline particularly thrilling, especially when his body collided with another - be it male, or female.

Ah well.

Gaucho also wasn't the self-conscious type, and had no problem stomping along in silence. Even if the younger stallion was giving off an uncomfortable vibe, Gaucho wouldn't have noticed. He did frequently turn around to eye Kovu, ensuring that he was dutifully following along. As he did so, his gaze washed over the equine, taking in the slender lines of his body, deciding that he was probably more of a runner, than a fighter. You never know, he thought optimistically, envisioning trying to chase the lithe gray-body down in battle. Would he squeal in pain? Or take it like a stallion? Flicking his pitch black tail, Gaucho wondered these things in silence, sneaking glances as he sized the boy up, ever optimistic and looking for a spar.

As they arrived in the Throat, the air grew even more stagnant. The desert sands lay motionless upon the hard blood-red terrain. Gaucho had worked up a bit of a sweat on their march from the threshold, and his coat shimmered with moisture. Tossing his head somewhat impatiently, liking the feeling of the weight from his antlers, he grunted to Kovu, indicating that they had arrived. Breaking into a slight trot, Gaucho covered the ground easily, moving toward the naturally occurring lake. He stopped only once his hocks were entirely covered in the refreshing waters. Spinning about, he pawed rather playfully for such a giant brute, looking towards Kovu inquisitively. His looked seemed to say, obviously you're warm. Come on in! But of course, that was too much of a mouthful for Gaucho. Instead he tossed his head again, lowering his muzzle to the water and drinking greedily.

/font>

Please tag me in every post! Magic/Force is allowed on Gaucho at any time.

Messages In This Thread
Follow you, follow me | Kovu (joining), open - by Gaucho - 02-07-2013, 06:30 PM
RE: Follow you, follow me | Kovu (joining), open - by Kovu - 02-10-2013, 04:55 PM
RE: Follow you, follow me | Kovu (joining), open - by Kovu - 02-15-2013, 08:59 AM