Ascended Helovian

Gaucho The Wildfire Posts: 1,004
Deceased atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 :: 12 HP: 85 | Buff: PINNACLE
Mara :: Black Mamba Snake :: Paralyze & Vorsa :: Plain Zephyr :: Phoenix Odd

GAUCHO </style>

With fire to keep us warm & tools we made from rocks and bones
[Image: 5105621d5416e]</style>

Gaucho was not alone for long in the refreshing waters - not that he really expected to be. Although he sensed that perhaps the other stallion may have felt some uncomfortableness in his presence, he was sure that he needed cooling off nonetheless. The reaction of others towards himself, always surprised Gaucho a little. It was as if…as if they had lost something, some true part of who they were. The instinctual and simple part of them, seemed to be gone, replaced with flowery words and concern about appearances and friendships. The bay didn't understand, but then again, he was not really built for understanding. Gaucho was a warrior, and he that was enough for him.

As Kovu splashed water his water, the taller stallion immediately turned his body square to the grey, standing suddenly taller, in an almost aggressive stance. As the younger stallion bucked, Gaucho dropped to his knees, bringing his massive black wings back to his flanks, before sending them forward with all the force he could muster. This action sent a wall of water Kovu's way, and brought a delighted grin to Gaucho's primitively handsome features. With a hearty laugh, the bay jumped backwards lest the little stallion tried to retaliate. With a snort, he tossed his antlered head, still grinning.

"Others?" He grunted, repeating Kovu's word thoughtfully. "Some are sold-jers, and some are think-ers" He explained, his voice low and rumbly sounding. "Some just…" Pausing, his lips twitching as he tried to think how to best describe the others - not everyone in the Throat had a job. Some just simple…were; they were neither warriors, nor were they really a part of anything. This was not a concern of Gaucho's; he would protect them all, regardless of what position they held. Shrugging, his gaze moved back to Kovu, "Some just are." He replied simply. "They are our brothers and sisters." He said finally, looking off into the oasis of the Throat.

Please tag me in every post! Magic/Force is allowed on Gaucho at any time.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Follow you, follow me | Kovu (joining), open - by Kovu - 02-10-2013, 04:55 PM
RE: Follow you, follow me | Kovu (joining), open - by Gaucho - 02-10-2013, 07:32 PM
RE: Follow you, follow me | Kovu (joining), open - by Kovu - 02-15-2013, 08:59 AM