the Rift

Follow you, follow me | Kovu (joining), open

Kovu Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
I whinny slightly as the stallion built up a wall of water which collapsed on me with a great weight. My body,was now totally and utterly wet. My mane clung to my neck in clumps and my tail stuck to the inside on my back legs,dangling down in thick strands,water dripping of them. My coat was shiny in the light that was reflecting on the water on me but I was already starting to dry by orders of the sun. I was glad though that he had sent the shower of water down on me for I was pretty much cooled of; not that the sun allowed me to cool down either. The sun was beating down on me with as much heat as it could. I would cherish this not-warm moment in this land for life because I guess it doesn't cool down that much here.

The stallion grunted in his speech. some are sold-jers, and some are think-ers. I grin slightly at the stallion. His speech was limited but I didn't mind much. I could understand him. Some just are. They are our brothers and sisters. I look around me. The land was...boring. I had to admit it fully now and the heat was burning down more now and I guessed it was around mid-day,when the sun was truly at it's hottest. But I didn't want to let the stallion down for I was grateful for what he had offered me,a home. Inside I sigh deeply but outside a grin is still plastered to my maw. "Cool. So er do you recon I can stay?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Follow you, follow me | Kovu (joining), open - by Kovu - 02-10-2013, 04:55 PM
RE: Follow you, follow me | Kovu (joining), open - by Kovu - 02-15-2013, 08:59 AM