the Rift

Keep Your Enemies Close [Kri/Psyche]

Faelene Posts: 297
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 9 Buff: NOVICE
Sica
I wanted to get this started. ^^ I think Psyche/Kri are the ones who need to post really. The thread would have; Lena,Aurelius,Azzuen, Cineviam, Deodat, Larkspur,Faelene standing by. Elizabeth too, for closure since tay<3 is gone?

Takes place with this thread
http://www.helovia.net/showthread.php?tid=4190
If anyone wants anything changed, message me. :3

F a e l e ne

So sacrifice yourself, and let me have what's left.

Faelene was a little surprised the Sultana agreed. What leader wouldn't want to be done with it all? Standing in this heat, endless,partial civil arguments was enough to make any bad mood sour really quick. Once their fellows were gathered they struck out for the Basin. Faelene was confident only the Pegasus would be returning to this desert hell. Lena at the front, Faelene tried not to stare at the winged, but keep her eyes focused on the target, her hooves a fast pace. She couldn't get to the Basin quick enough. She longed for it's cool breeze, even the white of the Steppe. What a long journey it was.

They made it through the grounds of eternal winter, the mountains looming, there was no denying the relief seeing home again. They were on their grounds , their realm, and there was hope of freedom. Stopping upon the edge of the woods Faelene let out a loud trumpet for her Lady, a matter of importance. It was time for negations and agreement in return for their brethren.

[Image: faeleneicon.png]

Messages In This Thread
Keep Your Enemies Close [Kri/Psyche] - by Faelene - 02-07-2013, 06:39 PM
RE: Keep Your Enemies Close [Kri/Psyche] - by Kri - 02-09-2013, 01:13 PM
RE: Keep Your Enemies Close [Kri/Psyche] - by Kri - 02-22-2013, 01:10 PM