the Rift

Keep Your Enemies Close [Kri/Psyche]

Kri the Resolute Posts: 243
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3hh :: 10 Buff: NUMB
Boom Boom!

I'LL WEAVE YOUR NAMES INTO MY RIBCAGE,</style>
lock your hearts inside my chest.</style>

"So nice of you to take time out of you schedule to meet with me," I say rather sourly, though it is of no purposeful attention. The lilt of her voice as she says my name sets my teeth on edge, but had I really expected anything less from the leader who had been taken from her home? Even now, with her comrades close behind me, I was likely not the number one favorite pegasus. I nod to her in respect, for this is her home which I stand upon, and while I could easily take to the skies to get out of the hungry jaws of the wolves here, I would likely not be able to leave unscathed unless my tongue was under close surveillance. Were we on my territory, I likely would have responded to her bitter attitude with some jab about her kind being unable to protect their territory.

For now, I simply offer a tight lipped smile that does just about anything except exude happiness.

Her question is fair enough, though my eyes look tired. I had been talking in circles with her kind prior to this, and diplomacy has never been my strong suit. It is much easier to kick someone in the face and explain later. "Your kin had come to see the prisoners of my home free. In exchange for their release, which you may see that I have allowed them to travel with me here, I would ask we put an end to our conflict," my voice remains even, and I glance toward the mare with the crimson mane before looking back to her leader. "I am not asking for friendship, for the wounds we have caused each other run too deep for that. I am just asking to stop digging them deeper and allow ourselves a chance to heal."

Feeling my voice run on for likely longer than her attention span I halt, looking at her directly. "I am requesting neutrality with your herd. The Throat herd will no longer be of trouble to your kin, as long as they are of no trouble to us." My eyes are tired, but my voice is strong. I hate talking politics. "Let us put an end to this hostility."
""

KRI the Resolute</style>
I WILL GIVE YOUR HEART A PLACE TO REST AFTER EVERYTHING YOU HAD HAS TURNED AND LEFT.</style>

Messages In This Thread
Keep Your Enemies Close [Kri/Psyche] - by Faelene - 02-07-2013, 06:39 PM
RE: Keep Your Enemies Close [Kri/Psyche] - by Kri - 02-09-2013, 01:13 PM
RE: Keep Your Enemies Close [Kri/Psyche] - by Kri - 02-22-2013, 01:10 PM