the Rift

Following the Stars [Open]

Nefertari Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
(02-07-2013, 06:53 PM)Nefertari Wrote:
Nefertari
Pale blue eyes flickered open, and a soft little sigh of, "Ah..." was nearly a moan of pain. That scent! She knew that scent. So long... So long... She brought her head up and spotted him, giving a little cry. "Lynx! Oh, please, don't let this be a hallucination!" Her soprano voice was a croak, a hoarse sound unusual for the filly. She got to her hooves gracefully, in a fluid motion, and walked towards him, ears swiveling around.

"Is that really you, friend?" She whispered, blue eyes showing her wariness, confusion, even fear. "It's been so long since I was last here..." She blinked back tears. Oh, how she'd missed the ones she'd known. "Have you any word of my father? I was separated from him. My brother was with me, but we were attacked by large cats and chased out of Helovia. He... He sacrificed himself for me. Ever since then, sometimes I think I smell him, or Father... Sometimes it was you or Montague I thought I could smell. I've missed all of you so much..."

Her head hung low, in shame. She missed her father, her brother, Montague, Lynx... Though, she had Lynx now. Her brother, though, she would never have again. Tears pooled in those gorgeous blue eyes, and she blinked several times, trying to keep them from spilling over. Would he understand any of her ramblings, or had he forgotten her? Oh, what if Montague and Leander had forgotten her!? She wanted to scream in horror and anguish at the very thought. Perhaps Leander was searching for her? She missed her beloved father so, so much...

She stepped forwards again, hesitantly, wanting desperately to be closer to the stallion, to find some comfort in his presence. His scent washed over her, warm and real, and it made her think of happier times as a young foal. Again, a step closer, still hesitant and afraid. Blinking again, to keep those blasted tears from flowing, she stopped her advance and watched him.

walk walk walk
"talk talk talk"

Messages In This Thread
Following the Stars [Open] - by Nefertari - 02-07-2013, 06:53 PM
RE: Following the Stars [Open] - by Lynx - 02-07-2013, 08:13 PM
RE: Following the Stars [Open] - by Nefertari - 02-08-2013, 12:57 PM
RE: Following the Stars [Open] - by Lynx - 02-10-2013, 11:05 PM
RE: Following the Stars [Open] - by Nefertari - 02-11-2013, 12:51 PM
RE: Following the Stars [Open] - by Lynx - 02-11-2013, 10:33 PM
RE: Following the Stars [Open] - by Nefertari - 02-12-2013, 11:26 PM