the Rift

Following the Stars [Open]

Nefertari Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Nefertari
She let out a soft sob of relief and pressed against his warm body, nuzzling him. No words could express what she was feeling, none were left to tell him how she felt. Oh, she'd missed him so much, but had he missed her? Of course, that was a question he couldn't answer. Then, an idea hit her. She pulled back with a startled snort. "Lynx... I... I might be able to help you. To-- to make it so that you can speak."

She was thinking, of course, to go to the Veins and plead with the Earth God to let her help Lynx. To straighten out his horn and heal his mouth so he could speak and tell others how he felt. She wanted nothing more than to help her friend and relieve his pain. "I'd have to go to the Veins and speak with the Earth God. Maybe he'll answer, since I wouldn't go for myself? I just... don't want you to hurt anymore." Her eyes were very soft and full of kindness and affection for the stallion, and her long, long tail swished a little nervously.

Lowering her head a bit, she waited for his reaction, wondering what he'd do. Maybe he'd be shocked? She suspected not many had offered him kindness because of his deformity, and she wondered if perhaps he'd be angry. Angry at her for risking the wrath of the Gods, or for risking her safety going up there to talk to one of them? Surely not. Surely he must want to be able to speak and laugh and communicate with others? She hoped so badly that he'd think of this as a good idea.

walk walk walk
"talk talk talk"

Messages In This Thread
Following the Stars [Open] - by Nefertari - 02-07-2013, 06:53 PM
RE: Following the Stars [Open] - by Lynx - 02-07-2013, 08:13 PM
RE: Following the Stars [Open] - by Nefertari - 02-08-2013, 12:57 PM
RE: Following the Stars [Open] - by Lynx - 02-10-2013, 11:05 PM
RE: Following the Stars [Open] - by Nefertari - 02-11-2013, 12:51 PM
RE: Following the Stars [Open] - by Lynx - 02-11-2013, 10:33 PM
RE: Following the Stars [Open] - by Nefertari - 02-12-2013, 11:26 PM