the Rift

Soul Searcher (Madyrn/Maskan)

Couth Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
ooc: You can decide whether the boys met Sycha or not ;)

As soon as the stallions spoke of the Path to the Moon, her ears flicked forward. Ancient stories had been told to her, as a filly, about this place, and the Forest of the Eclipse. To stand, now, between the guardians of this place was truly an honor, and her respect and admiration for Mirage grew as well, knowing that she too would have been born into this glorious homestead. She thought back to the tales she had been told by the oldest member of the Pegasus herd she had been born into, the one who had called the Goddess of the Moon "Jehana," who had taught Couth to revere the beautiful Goddess.

"Mae birth herd's Dreamspeaker used to tell me about the Forest of the Eclipse."[b] She said softly, mentioning the ancient Pegasus mare. [b]"She taught me ways to honour the Goddess of the Moon. She could interpret dreams," She said, eyes becoming slightly vague as she did her best to recall the mare. "And messages from our deities." She said. "I wanted to be a Dreamspeaker," She said quietly, an anecdote she had never released, and a secret wish she had never once spoke of to another equine. She felt slightly vulnerable, having spoken it now, but she knew she was in good company; these steeds were kin to her already.

"I always wished to see the Forest. Is the Deep Forest anything like it?" She asked. The Dreamspeakere had spoken of the Forest of the Eclipse, but Couth had never been able to tell if she had ever actually traveled there...But now she could find out. Her heart brimming with hope, she met Madyrn's eyes, then Maskan's. "Did yew...E'er meet a Pegasus named Sycha?" She had always asked the ancient, silver Pegasus if she had actually traveled to the Forest of the Eclipse or if she had seen the Path of the Moon. But such questions had always been dismissed with gentle laughter, though some part of Couth had always hoped that the answer had been true.

Messages In This Thread
Soul Searcher (Madyrn/Maskan) - by Couth - 07-08-2012, 09:31 PM
RE: Soul Searcher (Madyrn/Maskan) - by Couth - 07-11-2012, 09:06 PM
RE: Soul Searcher (Madyrn/Maskan) - by Couth - 07-12-2012, 09:58 PM
RE: Soul Searcher (Madyrn/Maskan) - by Couth - 07-20-2012, 02:18 PM
RE: Soul Searcher (Madyrn/Maskan) - by Couth - 07-27-2012, 07:15 AM
RE: Soul Searcher (Madyrn/Maskan) - by Couth - 08-04-2012, 12:25 PM