the Rift

Rising from Flames

Nefertari Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Nefertari
ooc: Lol! Her parents were 18hh and 19hh, so she's pretty tall c:

Nefertari smiled brilliantly at him, and moved a little closer. "I'm Nefertari, Outcast of Helovia." Her wings fluttered a bit, rustling around, and her pale blue eyes sparkled and danced with light. The jagged scars that marked both flanks of the filly were showing clearly in the light of the sun, but she did not mind them. "If you would like to, you could travel with Lynx and I. He's a friend, a unicorn, he's helping me look for my father, who I was separated from a while back." She let out a soft peal of bell-like laughter, her melodious soprano vocals making the sound beautiful.

She truly hoped the stallion would accept her offer. She wished for more friends, and found that she liked stallions a little better, seeing as her family had been made up of a father and an older brother, and hadn't had much interaction with other females. Looking curiously at the stallion, she thwacked a fly with her tail and stamped on it when it hit the ground in order to ensure its death. Eyes going back to the Pegasus stallion and roving his body, the filly had to admit he was attractive. She chastised herself. It won't do to be crushing on him-- besides, you've got Lynx... If anyone, it should be him to fall for. He's there for you... Internal speech. Such a wonderful thing, is it not? She gave a soft peal of laughter again, very quiet, shaking her head at herself.

walk walk walk
"talk talk talk"

Messages In This Thread
Rising from Flames - by Pheonix - 02-08-2013, 10:42 AM
RE: Rising from Flames - by Nefertari - 02-08-2013, 01:15 PM
RE: Rising from Flames - by Pheonix - 02-09-2013, 01:02 PM
RE: Rising from Flames - by Nefertari - 02-10-2013, 09:57 PM
RE: Rising from Flames - by Pheonix - 02-12-2013, 12:42 AM
RE: Rising from Flames - by Nefertari - 02-12-2013, 11:15 PM
RE: Rising from Flames - by Pheonix - 02-13-2013, 01:31 PM
RE: Rising from Flames - by Nefertari - 02-13-2013, 01:54 PM
RE: Rising from Flames - by Pheonix - 02-14-2013, 04:41 PM