the Rift

Rising from Flames

Nefertari Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Nefertari
Neffy smiled slightly at him, eyes betraying her pain at the memory. "Not a who, darling, a what. The answer to that would be cougars. My brother sacrificed his life to save mine. Idiot. He could have-- should have-- saved himself." At the stallion's next words, she said delightedly,"Oh, of course! Come, come, you must meet Lynx! If you'd like to help me find my father that'd be wonderful as well-- oh, thank you!" She smiled broadly at him, wings rustling in excitement.

She motioned for him to follow her, and started heading for her home, the thicket she and Lynx stayed in. Hopefully, they'd reach it before sunset-- she knew all too well the kind of monsters hiding in the darkness. The giant filly moved through the forest with grace, each movement smooth and calm, the embodiment of elegance. She tossed her mane in annoyance, trying to get it out of her eyes, and sighed as her black hooves beat the ground over and over, barely making any noise for each blow, for the ground did not cry out and her hooves did not shout.

Picking up the pace a little, the near-mare looked around with a soft smile on her face and a gentle look in her eyes, sky blue with darker sapphire flecks splashed within them. Her tail trailed along the ground behind her, long and silky, flowing like a river or stream, while her mane hung to her shoulder, just as silken and shining brightly. Looking up at the sky, she rustled her wings, wanting to fly but refusing herself the pleasure.

walk walk walk
"talk talk talk"

Messages In This Thread
Rising from Flames - by Pheonix - 02-08-2013, 10:42 AM
RE: Rising from Flames - by Nefertari - 02-08-2013, 01:15 PM
RE: Rising from Flames - by Pheonix - 02-09-2013, 01:02 PM
RE: Rising from Flames - by Nefertari - 02-10-2013, 09:57 PM
RE: Rising from Flames - by Pheonix - 02-12-2013, 12:42 AM
RE: Rising from Flames - by Nefertari - 02-12-2013, 11:15 PM
RE: Rising from Flames - by Pheonix - 02-13-2013, 01:31 PM
RE: Rising from Flames - by Nefertari - 02-13-2013, 01:54 PM
RE: Rising from Flames - by Pheonix - 02-14-2013, 04:41 PM