the Rift

Rising from Flames

Pheonix Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Neferati slightly smiled at me, with slight anger and depression crossing into her eyes as she said her brother should've saved himself. I knew that she probably understood, that when someone you truly love is in danger, you would do anything for them. It's not a question of what was happening, but of protecting them at all costs. I knew for a fact, if this fae was in trouble, that I would go through extremes to save her, probably like her brother. "That's truly a shame", I started saying, taking in a breath to continue "but your brother was willing to put his life on the line to save you. It truly meant he loved you with all his heart, and would risk everything for you. In honor of your brother, I would risk the same", I nobly said, dipping my head at her in respect. I've never had a sibling, so I didn't know what it was like. "I don't have any siblings, so I would be willing to protect you", I said. I yearned so much for a brother. Vilkan was very close to me, but a brother, the ties would sink much deeper than just true friendship.

Her wings started rustling as I offered to help her in search of her father, and she started heading off. I could tell she was very enthusiastic about Lynx. I wondered what he was like. Was he kind, and sweet, but a faithful protector, or was he massive, and an overprotective type? She elegantly ran through the forest, whipping her soft white mane out of her face, bounding through. I athletically caught up to her, trying to be as graceful as I could. I didn't know if I could catch up to her gracefulness, but at least I could try. I limited the force of which I landed, each time my hoof hit the ground. It was only safe to be quieter when night was silently approaching. When she stopped, her hair was shining, and at the perfect position, and I didn't want to admit it, but I was thinking she was the spitting image of a goddess. I wondered if she even acknowledged her beauty. I saw her rustle her wings, and I knew she wanted to fly, for I felt the same. "I see you want to fly", I said reading her body's emotions. "Let's fly, shall we", I offered happily spreading my wings open, and rearing up on my hind legs, offering if she did want to soar in the skies.

Messages In This Thread
Rising from Flames - by Pheonix - 02-08-2013, 10:42 AM
RE: Rising from Flames - by Nefertari - 02-08-2013, 01:15 PM
RE: Rising from Flames - by Pheonix - 02-09-2013, 01:02 PM
RE: Rising from Flames - by Nefertari - 02-10-2013, 09:57 PM
RE: Rising from Flames - by Pheonix - 02-12-2013, 12:42 AM
RE: Rising from Flames - by Nefertari - 02-12-2013, 11:15 PM
RE: Rising from Flames - by Pheonix - 02-13-2013, 01:31 PM
RE: Rising from Flames - by Nefertari - 02-13-2013, 01:54 PM
RE: Rising from Flames - by Pheonix - 02-14-2013, 04:41 PM