the Rift

Something out of Time [OPEN]

Frost Fyre Posts: 198
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 6 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Altair :: Common Cerndyr :: Starpast prissy

Frost Fyre
You Can Never be Too Young

I had been strolling about the beach, thinking my thoughts as usual when I see something. A shimmering a few miles off the coast. I step into the water, peering at it's sudden appearance. In a flash it seems to solidify. Instantly I walk further out, trying to reach this strange 'window'. I'm up to my chin in water, struggling to keep my head above the surface. I move quickly, steering myself towards the window. What was it? Thoughts sped through my mind instantly as I tried to figure out what this was.

I wade onward, now unable to touch the ocean floor. I go further and further as my mind and thoughts wander too. What is that thing? Some type of magic? Is it a trick? Or is it something else, maybe one of the gods is trying to do something. The Time god maybe? Or the Sun god or maybe it's the Moon goddess. It could also maybe be the Earth god. But who? And what? What would happen if I were to touch it? My legs kick stronger as I speed through the water, trying to reach it quickly. I was interested in whatever it was, I wanted to experiment with it, solve the endless questions that circled through my head as I peered at this mysterious 'window'.

By now sweat has begun to form along my back, neck and head. The heat of the sun beat down on my body as I work my way towards this mysterious thing. I still had a short distance to go before I reached this thing. Whatever it was.

I'm so close to this strange thing now. I could see strange things inside of it. Houses, animals. What in the world was I looking at? An alternate universe? Curiously I reach my black muzzle out, attempting to touch it. What would happen if I did? Would I die? No. Hopefully not. Only time will tell.

"Chatting with others."
Thinking up her moves
Putting her moves to work

Messages In This Thread
Something out of Time [OPEN] - by Random Event - 02-08-2013, 02:12 PM
RE: Something out of Time [OPEN] - by Frost Fyre - 02-08-2013, 02:36 PM
RE: Something out of Time [OPEN] - by Aryel - 02-08-2013, 02:48 PM
RE: Something out of Time [OPEN] - by Myrddin - 02-08-2013, 02:50 PM
RE: Something out of Time [OPEN] - by Aryel - 02-12-2013, 04:40 PM
RE: Something out of Time [OPEN] - by Frost Fyre - 02-12-2013, 07:08 PM
RE: Something out of Time [OPEN] - by Aryel - 03-11-2013, 08:39 AM