the Rift

Something out of Time [OPEN]

Frost Fyre Posts: 198
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 6 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Altair :: Common Cerndyr :: Starpast prissy

Frost Fyre
You Can Never be Too Young

I see a shadow from above me. In an instant I glance up, seeing Aryel soaring through the sky. She was the blue roan mare I had met earlier. She reaches for the window too. Disappointment surges through me as my muzzle bumps against the window.

"Huh?"

I can hear Aryel mutter to herself. I'm about to say the same thing, but instantly everything gets darker. I glance up, seeing the darkening sky overhead. A storm rolls over, and in an instant Aryel's head snaps, and she too appears to be watching the greying skies. I watch in pure, utter horror as a clawed hand stretches out, grasping the edge of the barrier. But soon enough there's thirteen more of the clawed arms, snaking out of the barrier. I thought nothing can go through the barrier! I'm suddenly confused, shocked and plenty more emotions. Everything seems too dark and eerie. Slowly, seven bodies come out behind the appendages. I watch in horror as they stand upon the water, propelling myself backwards. A hideous laugh comes from each of the creatures, forcing me into more shock. They're so dark, so black. Almost invisible. Gleaming red eyes glare at me and Aryel. I'm paralyzed in fear, unable to move.

Frost Fyre! Get to the beach, I'll hold them off as long as I can!"

But it's too late. The monsters are already closing in on me, trapping me. I let out a pitiful scream, it's the only thing I could do. The horned monsters stared at me with their cruel red eyes, paralyzing me. What could I do?! I was trapped. In a stupid and foolish attempt, I charge forth, speeding through the water. I aim my fragile little crystal stub of a horn for one of the monsters, whichever part of them I could reach. As soon as I threw my head backwards I spun around. My legs pumped as I attempted to swim away. But there was another one in my way. I let a blood curdling scream escape my small maw, unable to stop myself from crashing towards the beast before me. I was going to die. I knew it. I just knew it. I knew I should've stayed out of the water! I scream again, flicking my ears back. I can feel the tears stream down my cheeks as I wait for death's warm embrace.

"Chatting with others."
Thinking up her moves
Putting her moves to work

Messages In This Thread
Something out of Time [OPEN] - by Random Event - 02-08-2013, 02:12 PM
RE: Something out of Time [OPEN] - by Frost Fyre - 02-08-2013, 02:36 PM
RE: Something out of Time [OPEN] - by Aryel - 02-08-2013, 02:48 PM
RE: Something out of Time [OPEN] - by Myrddin - 02-08-2013, 02:50 PM
RE: Something out of Time [OPEN] - by Aryel - 02-12-2013, 04:40 PM
RE: Something out of Time [OPEN] - by Frost Fyre - 02-12-2013, 07:08 PM
RE: Something out of Time [OPEN] - by Aryel - 03-11-2013, 08:39 AM