the Rift

A Lifeless Walker

Ayaka Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

"Hello Ayaka, I am Relic. I have come in search of a home. I believed that Helovia would be it once I heard about it." The mare spoke to her. Ayaka had never heard an accent like this before. It put a smile on her face. The Pegasus bowed her head respectfully and stared at her with her cold blue fire eyes. They remained Ayaka of her own. Obviously, they were different colors, but they seemed to have the same untamed and reckless look. Like fire blazing through a forest. Her eyes were cold and seemed to have a sort of dull look to them. Still, they swirled and danced like waves crashing onto a beach’s soft sand. Her pelt seemed to have slight white dots, looking as if the snow itself had stained it, tt was quite pretty.

The pelt of the mare reminded her a little of Levi. Levi was the one who had introduced her to the Throat. He told her about Kri, their leader, and how she needed to get her permission to join. She had guessed it was because she was a wolf. Now only was she a different species, she was a predator. She was a predator that tried to befriend her prey. It might have seemed strange to others, but she needed friends. She only had two wolves friends in Helovia. Lupus and Lunare were their names. And every animal knows that most animals need more than two friends, especially if they were very social like Ayaka was. She needed friends to bring her up when she’s down and to help her when she needs it. She hoped that maybe, just maybe, her and Relic might be able to be friends.

The wind slightly blew through her soft black guard hairs and the snow lighted dotted upon her pelt. The grass under her paws quivered and the leaves draped from the trees shook. “It is a delight to meet you, Relic. Would you be interested in following me back to the Throat?” She smiled hoping that Relic’s reply would be yes. She shook her pelt, freeing it from the snowflakes that had fallen on her pelt. Her fiery eyes gleamed and her glistened in the faint light. The canopy of the trees branches seemed to shelter them a bit from the cold crystal drops. The lupa stared at her wings with the slightest bit of envy. She wished she had been born with wings. How wonderful it could be to soar through the sky. As her red pelted shinned she turned her attention back to the mare and waited for the grey dapple to reply.

"blah blah blah."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Messages In This Thread
A Lifeless Walker - by Relic - 02-08-2013, 11:03 PM
RE: A Lifeless Walker - by Ayaka - 02-09-2013, 07:12 AM
RE: A Lifeless Walker - by Relic - 02-09-2013, 08:42 AM
RE: A Lifeless Walker - by Ayaka - 02-09-2013, 12:11 PM
RE: A Lifeless Walker - by Relic - 02-09-2013, 11:13 PM
RE: A Lifeless Walker - by Ayaka - 02-10-2013, 08:08 PM
RE: A Lifeless Walker - by Relic - 02-11-2013, 03:47 PM