the Rift

A Lifeless Walker

Ayaka Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Ayaka looked at the mare. She did have such a beautiful pelt and the most gorgeous ice fire orbs. How she would have loved a lovely gray pelt like some of the other members in her old pack. They had swirls of different colors like white and black. But this mare’s pelt was not like any of the others she had seen. Not even the warrior Gaucho and his strange tribal markings. Hers was a blueish hue of gray with white dapples like drops of snow. It was so lovely. She would die for a pelt like that. The only part of her fur she liked as in the night. She had been blessed with passive magic that made her pelt illuminate and glow faintly, but only at night. How she loved it.

Her thoughts soon faded away when Relic started to speak, Yes, Ayaka, I would like that. I'm afraid I've never joined another herd before, so I would not know what to do once in the lands. Ayaka remembered that same confused feeling when she had gone to ask to join the herd. Putting a smile on her face that was warm and kind looking, she replied, “I know how you feel. I felt the same way. But don’t worry. All pegasi are allowed into the herd without even asking a leader.” She remembered the Pegasus she had met at the Throat. Levi was his name and he was a true member. He told the she-wolf that he was a Sergeant. How she hoped that maybe she would get a rank up…

The wind whistled a bit and the snow swirled around the two. It danced down onto the russet pelt of the fae, covering her black guard hairs and making them appear white. Shaking her pelt, the snow fluttered off with such grace. The lupa’s eyes gazed at the dappled mare. Turning her frail figure, the she-wolf then said to Relic, “Follow me to the herd lands.” She turned her muzzle to face the Pegasus then started to pad off in the same direction that she started from.

[[OCC:: Shall I make a thread in the Throat requesting acceptance?]]

"blah blah blah."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Messages In This Thread
A Lifeless Walker - by Relic - 02-08-2013, 11:03 PM
RE: A Lifeless Walker - by Ayaka - 02-09-2013, 07:12 AM
RE: A Lifeless Walker - by Relic - 02-09-2013, 08:42 AM
RE: A Lifeless Walker - by Ayaka - 02-09-2013, 12:11 PM
RE: A Lifeless Walker - by Relic - 02-09-2013, 11:13 PM
RE: A Lifeless Walker - by Ayaka - 02-10-2013, 08:08 PM
RE: A Lifeless Walker - by Relic - 02-11-2013, 03:47 PM