What We See [Earth God|Tamira|Open]

Jasiri Posts: 12
Up For Adoption
Mare :: Hybrid :: 15.3 :: 2 Years
Adoptable

J A S I R I
the little queen thinks she can do anything, be anything

Dearest Romani, Xanthos, Azel and Kasai

Today must've been one of the strangest days I've ever seen. Or rather, had the most bizarre experience in it. It was only a small period of time after I awakened to this world from your womb, Mother; my vocabulary limited, at best, and at worst, nothing at all. I knew my colors, and my trees, and really, that was all. I could say 'brown' or 'blue' or 'ocean blue', 'aspen' or 'oak' or 'pine', and, of course, 'mom' and 'dad' and 'hi', and my name- which I pronouced Jas, founding the 'eerie' hard- but nothing else. Nothing productive, which my young mind found both limiting and enlightening.

I had wandered away, testing my new foal-legs, and finding, with surprise, I could go much faster than I had anticipated. Galloping, frolicking, and leaping like all the world a frog, I went careening through the forest, surprisingly enough not hitting the tree here or there- but whatever the case, I enjoyed myself. All too quickly for my liking, I was suddenly quite separated from you, dear mother, and dear father; so I stood lost upon my long legs, my legs that suddenly felt much too long standing still. It was queer, how I suddenly found myself missing you so much, even though I understood little of you but warmth and the scent of milk. Father I associated with safety, and similarity, with his tall horn. One day I wanted to ask him why we had a horn on our brows. But maybe that would be an intrusive question.

As it was, I was lost and alone in the forest that suddenly seemed terrifying, so I went hunting for a smell, pushing through the trees quicker and quicker, hurtling onwards until I finally heard horses. I had nothing in my small vocabulary to say 'powerful', so instead I substituted. "Brown-black-gold-red-yellow," I say in a solemn rush, finding myself beside a mare tall and black and with strange gold markings. My clear blue eyes look pleadingly up at her, and I sniff softly. I want to ask her where mother was. "Mum? Gold-white? No... hurn." I hadn't raised my voice quite at all, but suddenly I seem to sense the importance of this moment for the three others in the clearing. I fall silent immediately, halfway through "asp-". A shiver runs up my golden red coat, and I press a little closer to the black mare, the mare who reminded me faintly of Xanthos. Maybe it was the aura of the two of them- wraiths, ghosts, but not dark ones. "Wha?" I murmur, tilting my head and bumping my blunt, still slightly soft horn against one of her dark legs.

I watch quietly in a slight fervored panic, quivering alongst my body, yet fearing to interrupt the three giants in the clearing.

Love,
Jasiri

[Like Mirage, Jasiri's just going to be watching. She doesn't really understand what's going on ^^]

Messages In This Thread
What We See [Earth God|Tamira|Open] - by Thor - 02-09-2013, 12:05 AM
RE: What We See [Earth God|Tamira|Open] - by Thor - 02-24-2013, 12:46 AM
RE: What We See [Earth God|Tamira|Open] - by Jasiri - 03-01-2013, 10:14 PM
RE: What We See [Earth God|Tamira|Open] - by Thor - 03-05-2013, 02:37 PM
RE: What We See [Earth God|Tamira|Open] - by Thor - 03-14-2013, 08:29 PM