the Rift

Becoming a desert horse (Krypt, acceptance)
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

Midas
It would seem the desert and sun had a new soldier. An enthusiastic soldier at that….Krypt could certainly talk the ear off a storm, and he was doing just that. While also very nearly bouncing in place with restrained excitement. My responding smile is kind, his antics and shore tale of youth continue to be an amusement that keeps us both in a good mood. New blood usually brought all sorts of enthusiasm into the herd; it was good for moral.

I was in total agreement with his decision to become a fighter; everyone had to begin a career somewhere—and the defending a family was a good position. Honestly I was thankful for his quick answer. Many new members took an untold amount of time to decide. Knowing was half the battle and made my life easier in the long run, “Maybe it is. You are welcome to enter this family as a soldier.” Wanting to clear away any grey areas and questions he might have I add, “Your duties will be to patrol the boarders and train…. I’m sure you will be a wonderful addition to this family.”

“This is Dragons Throat? It is amazing to just look at."

My chuckle is rich and without jest toward his refreshing honest nature. Truly this was a blessed landscape, and parched throat could look forward to a little refreshing drink by the lake once we arrived beneath the shade of the tropics. “I’m glad you favor the sands already, feel free to ask me any questions while we walk.” Feet never stop moving toward the oasis, but I could sense his desire for a quicker beat.
your dying love is a rose I have buried somewhere close to you
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Becoming a desert horse (Krypt, acceptance) - by Krypt - 02-15-2013, 03:51 PM
RE: Becoming a desert horse (Krypt, acceptance) - by Midas - 02-17-2013, 04:39 PM
RE: Becoming a desert horse (Krypt, acceptance) - by Krypt - 02-23-2013, 09:02 AM