the Rift

everything changes now[Delinne]

Azzaron Posts: 85
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17 hh :: 10 years Buff: NOVICE
Dark

I'm standing there in the grove, admiring the sun. It felt good, no, amazing to have clear lungs and un-burned hocks. My pale palomino coat shimmered in the sun as I stood there, staring at the sky. My wings outstretched, each one of my feathers clean and shiny. My light cream colored mane is lifted from my shoulders by the gentle breeze, the water from the pond laps at my hooves. I think of Delinne... the black beauty that I had fallen in love with. Where was she now? I didn't know.

But I missed her so.

I wanted to speak with her again. To see her. To love her with all my heart. My ears rotate, trying to find any noises. While I'm here I might as well practice my magic.... My fiery red eyes flicker, trying to locate a living thing to practice on. There's a bush.... I trail off, staring at it. I think about it burning within my mind. Very slowly the bush begins to heat up. As it begins to grow hotter bright flames begin to flicker, the leaves crumpled, turning to ash before they fell to the earth. The bush became nothing but a pile of ashes. I grin, pleased with myself.

I turn my gaze towards the water, it showed me a handsome stud. A pale palomino coat cloaking his body and a light cream wisps falling over his shoulders and his forehead. His fiery red eyes seem to stare deeply at me, and I flick my ear back, and he does too. But this stallion, he was alone.

And so was I.

For now.

"Blah blah blah."

ooc: If Delinne comes you can tell she's pregnant if that's alright. :3
word count:272

"When you grow old, you will die and rot on the ground,
Other horses will dance when you all crumble, when your kingdom falls.
When your crowns break."

Messages In This Thread
everything changes now[Delinne] - by Azzaron - 02-09-2013, 11:52 AM
RE: everything changes now[Delinne] - by Delinne - 02-10-2013, 11:35 AM
RE: everything changes now[Delinne] - by Azzaron - 02-10-2013, 12:28 PM
RE: everything changes now[Delinne] - by Delinne - 02-13-2013, 03:52 AM