the Rift

everything changes now[Delinne]

Azzaron Posts: 85
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17 hh :: 10 years Buff: NOVICE
Dark

A gentle whisper slides into my ears, similar to a gentle breeze. Instantly I know exactly who it was. My elegant head turns quickly, a smile on my delicate lips. "Delinne!" I smile, watching her come towards me.

There was something about her... but what was it? As she comes closer I see. Her stomach is bloated. A few ideas of why run through my head, as I list them I double check, wondering what it could be. Over-eating; or maybe she ate something bad? It would make sense, but what type of food bloats a horse up like that? Instantly another idea snaps into my head. One that I am absolutely shocked about. Pregnant? Could Delinne be... pregnant? I stare at her, feeling her lips brush along my neck in a delicate kiss.

I tilt my head towards her, smiling. I return the kiss, brushing her forehead right in front of her horn with my lips. "I've missed you." I speak softly, breathing in her scent. My ears are flicked forward and my eyes are closed. Memories of our meeting in the Deep Forest flicker into my mind. I slowly open my eyes, staring at Delinne. I slowly form the words, speaking gently. "I've got something to show you." Slowly I locate another bush, smiling. I settle my fiery gaze onto the bush, thinking about it burning like I did before. Instantly it begins to smoke, heating up. Within moments, FOOM! The whole bush is on fire, the leaves are crumpling and falling off. Within an instant the entire bush is engulfed in flames. I smile, turning to Delinne. The bush crumples up into a charred pile of whatever, and I smile, pleased with my work.

"Cool huh? That's what a whole season of coughing and burns on my hocks has gotten me." I enjoy the light of the sun as it heat my back. I slide closer to a tree, nudging Delinne along beside me. Once under the shade of the tree I stare into her blue eyes. They're beautiful, pulling me into a trance. I quickly turn away, lowering my gaze to the pool of crystalline water. "How have you been?" I ask her, trying to start a casual conversation. Maybe my question would lead to why she seemed so bloated all of a sudden. Maybe.

"Blah blah blah."

ooc: I'm just gonna guess Azzaron can tell Delinne's gotten larger if that's ok. If not, just tell me. ;)
word count:389

"When you grow old, you will die and rot on the ground,
Other horses will dance when you all crumble, when your kingdom falls.
When your crowns break."

Messages In This Thread
everything changes now[Delinne] - by Azzaron - 02-09-2013, 11:52 AM
RE: everything changes now[Delinne] - by Delinne - 02-10-2013, 11:35 AM
RE: everything changes now[Delinne] - by Azzaron - 02-10-2013, 12:28 PM
RE: everything changes now[Delinne] - by Delinne - 02-13-2013, 03:52 AM