the Rift

everything changes now[Delinne]

Delinne Posts: 232
Hidden Falls Curiosus II
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 hh :: 15 Buff: NOVICE
Dezba :: Black Jaguar :: Stormcall Ina
The kiss was returned and the mare smiled. She had missed him as well. And she didn't know at all how to tell him what Mauja had said.
Would they really be able to live in two different directions? She in the north and he in the south? She doubted, but it was at least worth a try. At least she had to meet the herd again, before deciding anything. They wouldn't throw her out; Right?
It's not like she would grow wings and deserve to be thrown out.

"I got something to show you."

What? Delinne looked at the palomino with curious eyes, watching as he turned his gaze to a small bush. A few seconds later, the bush burned. The mare's blue eyes were wide-open, obviously surprised. What the... How?
How did he do that? She turned her blue orbs to face him, meeting a proud smile. Had he been questing for that? Burning things?
Or... The cough and his burned hocks. They weren't burned anymore and he hadn't coughed yet. Maybe she could quest for magic as well? He soon answered her silent question.
"Cool huh? That's what a whole season of coughing and burns on my hocks has gotten me."

"That's amazing." Delinne smiled at him, a warm and proud smile. That kind of magic would be useful in battle, if they ever participated in one.
They?
Yes, they.
They slided under the shadow of a tree near them and she felt his slight nudge. His fiery gaze seemed to stare into her own blue pools, as if he was tranced. The mare almost giggled. He was so cute.
Wait what? She thought he was cute?
Delinne sighed. Maybe she had feelings for him? This understanding, caring and friendly pegasus...

"How have you been?" She gave him a smile and kissed him gently on his muzzle before she answered.
"I've been well, except that my stomach feels a little... Weird." Delinne glanced at her bloated tummy. How come she had gotten bigger? She didn't know what it was. She looked back at the pegasus and the smile slowly faded away.
"And.. I met Mauja. My King." The unicorn had no clue if he knew who Mauja was or had been, but either way; He would soon know.
He had to know that they couldn't live together forever.

"Blah blah blah."

ooc: o3o
word count: 391

[Image: 23hlgsp.png]
We will always be a team, no matter what.
Remember?

Please tag Delinne in all posts. Attacking is not allowed without my permission.
Want to meet Delinne? Post in this thread c:

Messages In This Thread
everything changes now[Delinne] - by Azzaron - 02-09-2013, 11:52 AM
RE: everything changes now[Delinne] - by Delinne - 02-10-2013, 11:35 AM
RE: everything changes now[Delinne] - by Azzaron - 02-10-2013, 12:28 PM
RE: everything changes now[Delinne] - by Delinne - 02-13-2013, 03:52 AM