the Rift

everything changes now[Delinne]

Azzaron Posts: 85
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17 hh :: 10 years Buff: NOVICE
Dark

I gaze intently to Delinne, smiling at her surprise. It was nice to hide in the shade for once. Having the sun's rays on my back for such a long time was uncomfortable. She gives me a delicate kiss, and I keep the smile on my lips. I wonder what she was thinking, if she was thinking about me or something else.

I'm beginning to drift off into my thoughts before Delinne's voice draws me back. I listen to her, and she spoke of some stallion. Mauja... hmmm... I glance suspiciously at Delinne. "Mauja? I haven't heard of him. He must be nice though. Does he live with a herd?" I stare intently at Delinne, smiling. I wanted to know more about this 'Mauja'. I wanted to make sure he didn't harm my dear Delinne. If he did I would end him.

What am I talking about!?

I shake my head, ashamed that I was even thinking about such things. To take my mind off that topic, I glance at Delinne's stomach, still curious on what has happened to her. I-No.. we would find out together. If it was an illness I would immediately seek a healer. But I still had to figure out what was wrong with her. If there was something wrong. But for now, I would embrace the moment. I brush my lips against Delinne's cheek, settling myself beside her.

Everything was perfect, just as it had been in the Deep Forest, although this area was a little more romantic. It was all sweet and amazing, nothing would be able to take this moment away from me. Not even the gods. They wouldn't be able to take away this memory, my memory of her. My sweet, sweet Delinne. Even if her stomach was a little bloated, who cared? She was still the same mare I had fallen in love with.

And it would always be that way.

"Blah blah blah."

ooc: <3
word count:320

"When you grow old, you will die and rot on the ground,
Other horses will dance when you all crumble, when your kingdom falls.
When your crowns break."

Messages In This Thread
everything changes now[Delinne] - by Azzaron - 02-09-2013, 11:52 AM
RE: everything changes now[Delinne] - by Delinne - 02-10-2013, 11:35 AM
RE: everything changes now[Delinne] - by Azzaron - 02-10-2013, 12:28 PM
RE: everything changes now[Delinne] - by Delinne - 02-13-2013, 03:52 AM