the Rift

A message on the wind. [Mirage & co.]

Kri the Resolute Posts: 243
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3hh :: 10 Buff: NUMB
Boom Boom!

I MADE A THRONE FOR HOPE TO SIT.</style>

A breeze grows steadily in the limbs of the World's Edge, and I ride behind the invisible fingers which weave in and out of the branches. I land upon the soft loam of the forest floor, my hooves meeting the mist that my magic has expelled from the area in thin strips that remain behind, as if the Moon Goddess herself commanded them to stay. I walk softly through the trees, weaving in and out until I am hidden well within the reaches of the forest. Unfriendly ears would be unwelcomed for this conversation, but Mirage and I had much to speak about. Life had brought many challenges to the Qian and the Tuuli since our last meeting during the invasion of this land. Now, standing alone amid the shadows of the trees, I can feel the distance between us has grown. I had no idea what the Qian had been shouldering, and Mirage had no idea of my own burdens.

This meeting had been put off for far too long. Mirage was my oldest remaining friend here in the land of Helovia, and the distance between us was disheartening. I had abandoned my allies for far too long and had not even personally visited after the pilfering of their members from their borders by the Basin. It was true that politically I chose to persue their enemies, capturing members of the unicorns and holding them prisoner within my borders, but as for actual support, had I been a friend?

If Mirage chose to have audience with me, then I suppose I was friend enough. Loosening the pressure of the air around me, I call outward, a summoning for the lady of shadows and gold to answer. The threat posed by the Basin's racism, the threat posed by Tio's foolish admittance of an invasion scheme, and the mystery of the Grey hung around my head. Hopefully, the DragonHeart would be more able than I to clear the mists. "We have much to discuss, Mirage of the Qian," I say, my voice light following the call which echoed off the trunks of the trees and furthered itself in the forest. "Much has happened."

[ OOC: For Mirage and her trusted counsel. Midas, Sumati and Azzuen (or Cirrus) have permission to join if they wish. ]

image by mandj98 @ flickr.com

Messages In This Thread
A message on the wind. [Mirage & co.] - by Kri - 02-09-2013, 01:39 PM