the Rift

A message on the wind. [Mirage & co.]

Ink Posts: 121
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.2 hh :: 6 years
Blu
I hear her land, more than I see her shape fall from the heavens; there is little fog here is so willing to reveal to the eyes. So it is I am already making my way towards the assumed landing region when I hear the muffled murmur of voices too distant for clarity. My curiosity is piqued however, as I recognize Mirage's tongue as the owner of one, and the tones seem unhurried and cool, though rarely have I known Mirage to speak in any other manner.

My first instinct is of course, that this is an intruder come to us. Although the conflict with the Basin seems to have subsided as of late, I wear the memory like a deep wound in my mind and it is quick to bleed when disturbed. I consider now however, as I slip quietly through the woods and mist, that it is something all together different. I can only begin to fathom what, which makes my mouth water at the prospect of such new and vital information.

In less selfish reasons, I approach to aid Mirage, proffering my presence as support of her reign and as an able body to respond to whatever needs she may ask, so long as they be something in my range of capabilities.

I emerge from the veil of the land like a shadow rather than a horse. I come from the right side of mirage, slightly in front of her, and so it is I come to rest between her and the chocolate pegasus, angled somewhat more towards the DragonHeart. I say nothing, as is customary, but instead turn my inquisitive gaze upon the desert mare. I know little of Kri, but I recognize her from the earlier days of the Qian. I am reminded once more, that I need to get out of this herd more often. I feel as if I still know so little of it, that I cannot afford to lift my eyes from the treeline, but in the depths of my conscious I understand how much more foolish it is to be blind to the rest of the outside world.

Perhaps I could tour the Throat, at Kri's consent.
I suppose I should wait and see what this meeting brings before I make vacation plans.
Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
A message on the wind. [Mirage & co.] - by Kri - 02-09-2013, 01:39 PM
RE: A message on the wind. [Mirage & co.] - by Ink - 02-11-2013, 09:48 PM