Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

OPHELIA & TINEK</style>
Heavens ablaze in our eyes, we're standing still in time
the blood on our hands is the wine, we offer a sacrifice
</style>

Ophelia had been away from the Grey without her memories for far too long. After her visit with the God of Time, she has moved back to the Deep Forest. Her heart was hardened and reality settled like a cold blanket around her soul. The strange, dual colored eyes were no longed tinted with open compassion, a bleeding heart and sensitive ways. Her hooves walked upon soil that was tilled in adversity in hatred. Blood made the grass grow and tears filled the ocean, and the great victory in life was to make your tears and blood a smaller percentage of that volume.

Tinek frowned at this change in his loving bond-mate, but he knew that beneath the shell she had constructed was the beautiful and loving mare. Often, when they were alone, he would confide in her the depth of her emotions that made her such a stunning creature, but for now, he would not press. She needed her armor, not only to protect her from the outside, but to wall up the churning inside. Silver scales flashed next to her, and the dragon was growing fast. To, red spines like horns sprouted from his head and backward, following the clean line of his ridged, long face. The shape of his bones were akin to a lean, long wolf with a full snout of teeth and sharp, curled talons on deft claws.

With memories restored, the height of the trees and the glory of the Tallsun season was familiar to her, and her cloven hooves carried her easily through the dense trees. Getting lost was never a possibility for her, and she was grateful for that. The Sun God had cast away everything that she had set her foundations on, and he cursed her for realizing that fact. Asshole.

A chestnut figure in the distance was an unfamiliar trait in the forest, and Ophelia could not forget the iconic shape. Flaxen mane and tail, blue eyes more deep than the sea, long, well shaped wings, and a compact body made perfect for flying - Kri. The alabaster mare had never held Kri's temper against her, especially when her sister had left so abruptly and Ophelia followed. Phi's identity had been stolen and nearly fucked up her relationship with her father and sister, but she was old enough and mature enough now to realize that she had left because the close sense of family that Kri held so dear was not a value she could share with so many. The tightly knit group of the Grey was ideal for her mentality - being independent was as well.

Still, Ophelia had always admired the mare. Who could not? She was a powerful and glorious leader, but some personalities did not fit well with others, at least not in a subordinate position.

A polite smile worked over Ophelia's lips, though the passionate innocence that was so prevalent in her as a child was now hardened and cool. The pale hybrid moved closer, Tinek grinning like a fool in her wake and flying close to the pegasus, remembering her from when he was only a tiny babe. The dragon cooed in a noise more like a strangled trill and somersaulted in the sky, finally coming to land on a branch, hanging upside down by his hind talons to listen and watch. Ophelia chuckled and shook her head. "Greetings Kri; you are speaking with one of the leaders of the Grey." The white mare inclined her head respectfully. "I cannot remember a time when you ventured so far from your home; all fares well?" She furrowed her brows in sympathy.

BG | dragon | horse

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cutting off the blood supply. [Phi + Ktu] - by Ophelia - 02-09-2013, 11:19 PM