the Rift

I Need Your Guidance (Onni)

Onni the Illuminant Posts: 194
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 8 Buff: SWIFT
Lyhty :: Diamond Firetail Finch :: Sing Boom Boom!

onni</style>
      if i fall, will you catch me?</style>

The smile lingers on her lips as she looks at the grey, pale blue eyes watching expectantly as he takes a breath. His face goes from rather downcast toward the sunny end of a smile, and, in turn, Onni's own lips curve upwards more, celebrating with the stallion in his joy.

Greater than anything that she had ever felt, the joys of healing another warmed the heart of the shaman. The light of the sun which reigned above stole away into the caverns of her chest, illuminating every nook and cranny. It was endearing, worthwhile to feel the tug of effort on her body just to see the smile that creeps up on the faces of her patients and their loved ones. She is reminded of the look of relief which permeated every fiber of Midas as she healed Cera, looking toward Valentine who moves his body, free of the weight of ailment. Surely, this sort of joy which restores life to the limbs and bodies that betrayed them could not come from an evil source.

The God of Light and Fire may act nonchalant, but the shaman was well aware of his kind and giving spirit. He could hide this kindness from others, but she was not entirely aware of why the deity chose to do such. Perhaps, if she were to live as long as the golden brute, Onni would come to understand the walls around his heart. For now, despite all of her ordeals, she remained untainted by the defenses surrounding so many. An open heart, however, tends to sustain far more wounds. Let us hope, for the sake of the innocent healer, that she can maintain.

"It is my pleasure," Onni says, her voice light and airy. Her body felt tired, light. If a strong breeze came by, perhaps she would float away within it. "I hope you are well for the rest of your days." The little bird on her shoulder chirps, dark crimson eyes filled with worry at the sight of the tired shaman's face. The painted mare smiles, her happiness outweighing the strain upon her body. Even just standing as a conduit for the magic was tiring, but she could hardly be more tired than Valentine had been for years. Whatever the cost of her own strength, it was worth it to see him well.

"Ah, yes," she says, about to turn away until his question draws her attention back. "What is it?"
""

image by redbeansandrice @ flickr.com</style>

Messages In This Thread
I Need Your Guidance (Onni) - by Valentine - 02-09-2013, 08:17 PM
RE: I Need Your Guidance (Onni) - by Onni - 02-17-2013, 11:49 PM
RE: I Need Your Guidance (Onni) - by Valentine - 03-08-2013, 12:28 AM
RE: I Need Your Guidance (Onni) - by Onni - 03-17-2013, 12:34 AM
RE: I Need Your Guidance (Onni) - by Valentine - 03-17-2013, 03:59 AM
RE: I Need Your Guidance (Onni) - by Onni - 03-22-2013, 04:49 PM