Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 12
teeroo

VALENTINE </style>
</style>

Stab my heart like a stick in the mud
Cut my chest just to see the blood

"Speech."
The grey was in pain, which wasn’t good. The blood on his head had long dried, and was flaking off, but his leg hurt like hell. He could tell he wasn’t the only one getting angry all of a sudden, and the fight had seemed to get to both of the stallion’s heads. He snorted, flaring his nostrils, getting the air out of his lungs and bringing in new air. The heat made his fur stick to him, and dust was clouded around his eyes a little. But he could still see perfectly fine, it was just a tad uncomfortable. The beast before him made his move. He glowed, or rather, his dream catcher in the center of his tied on horns did, and he was able to cast something Valentine never thought was possible. A bear made of mist came right next to him and roared. The light grey backed up, startled by the form, and was distracted. However, that didn’t last for long, and he saw the brute move, aiming his antlers at him. He wouldn’t fall for the again, and he simply ran away. Giving that his own leg was still bothering him, his flight instincts took hold of him and he ran out past to the opposite side of the battlefield. When he looked back Gaucho was looking at the lake, and he decided to come back and join him.
“Well that was some spar, yes? You’re much better than I am. Though we tussled each other up maybe a little too much.” The grey laughed, and dove into the water.

Stop the presses cause I'm killing time
Won't you be my bloody valentine?

template by revo. <3
manip by twiwolf.deviantart.com
I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on this (Valentine's) account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Credits to picture on page, since they won't show up since they are in black: http://twiwolf.deviantart.com/art/Free-Love-362011598

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hearts & Minds | Practice Spar, Valentine - by Valentine - 02-27-2013, 12:35 PM