the Rift

Her haunting stare [open]

Arah Posts: 343
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Wynter :: Royal Griffin :: Draining Clutch Frostie
[Image: 4hz8ty.jpg]
Credits; Carnival-ride-Stock.deviantart.com SweetDreams-Stock.deviantart.com Photomanipulator; AlexLibby.deviantart.com

Arah

"Crafting is a lovely thing to be able to do." Argetlam speaks to her, before she has a chance to reply they hear footsteps and Arah turns her attention to their general direction. Now a filly has come along to their little meeting. She gave the young foal a warm smile wondering if this filly was as lost as she was. Her golden eyes studied the filly. She had a beautiful brown coat that in some ways she still had to grow into, she would be stunning when she reached her adult hood. Enchanting even. Sweet words passed through the filly's mouth. "Hello, ma'am. I'm Frost Fyre. May I ask what your name is?" Arah tilted her head ever so slightly to the side wondering why she was ignoring her other companion. 'Perhaps a little shy around males.' Young fillies did tend to distrust stallions. Right as she open her mouth to reply, she addressed Argetlam. A a simple nod, with only a few delicate words from her pretty lips. "Hello, sir." She was being, it seemed, intentionally rude to Argetlam. Arah still treated the filly with kindness however. 'Hello Frost Fyre, my name is Arah.' She offered the filly a soft nod in greeting and continued to speak with her kind tone, 'how can I help you?'
Before she has a chance to respond, her companion answered her previous question about where they where.

Well, that was all of her questions answered at least. It became wildly clear that she was going to have to choose a herd. She could tell already why the filly was a little rude. She was from the place where they only accepted unicorns. She believed herself to be above him. Arah however didn't, but she had only ever grown up with unicorns. Should she wonder off with her own kind or take a chance?

The next one that appeared walked confidently into the group. "Helovia indeed. I wouldn't advise following fat boy over there, those who enter the Foothills never seem to come out." His coat was the colour of blood and was rather intimidating. Were all the unicorns from this place rude with suffocatingly large egos? The stallion offered her a half hearted smile, then turned his attention back to her companion. 'What is your name stallion?' She asked her tone still steady. She frowned deep in thought hoping none of this would eventuate into a fight. 'So,' she paused getting her thoughts into gear, 'it appears I have too choose a herd.' She was saying it more to herself than anything.

Haunted by my eyes, the way they hold your attention even in the loudest silences.
Notes; Had to rush a little on this one. Some parts may be a bit rough.
Words; 436
Tag; Argetlam, d'Artagnan Frost Fyre and Open.

And I ain't afraid to die, I’m afraid of going to hell.

✽ Force and magic permitted. ✽
✽ No fatal or permanent damage. ✽
✽ Please only tag in opening posts. ✽

Messages In This Thread
Her haunting stare [open] - by Arah - 02-09-2013, 11:15 PM
RE: Her haunting stare [open] - by Argetlam - 02-10-2013, 12:41 AM
RE: Her haunting stare [open] - by Arah - 02-10-2013, 01:21 AM
RE: Her haunting stare [open] - by Frost Fyre - 02-10-2013, 09:10 AM
RE: Her haunting stare [open] - by Argetlam - 02-10-2013, 11:47 AM
RE: Her haunting stare [open] - by d'Artagnan - 02-10-2013, 03:59 PM
RE: Her haunting stare [open] - by Arah - 02-10-2013, 05:24 PM