the Rift

green grass [kanti, open!]

Kanti Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

The mare walked in the brisk beginning of a bit down pour. The mare had just finished her fun with the stallion of her dreams, and they are departed. The egg in her mouth shook every now and then, and it was growing more restless it seemed. The rain started to fall, covering the gold and white hide, soaking it to the bone in a matter of minutes. She continued to walk carefully though, being in pain from the big stallion that had jumped on her. Though it had been what she wanted, so it wasn’t so bad. The paint “mare” walked to a clearing, where there was a tree. It was so cloudy around her that she didn’t see the dark stallion hiding under the tree also, taking shelter from the pouring rains. She didn’t speak a word, until her egg started to crack. It startled her, and first thought it was lighting, but it wasn’t. The egg moved back and forth, and with a loud cracks it opened. What was inside was something fuzzy. Its eyes were still closed for now, and it was a male. She bent you face quickly to sniff it, licking off parts of the egg that stuck to his fur. She cleaned him for a bit, and he had opened his eyes by the time. They were a dark chocolate brown, beautiful in her eyes.
Welcome to the World, my beautiful Kyan. I’m been patiently waiting for you, and you’ve finally arrived. I’m Kanti.

"Talk talk talk talk"

Kanti.</style>
light from the soul warms all</style>
image by MightyBoyBrian @ flickr.com

Messages In This Thread
green grass [kanti, open!] - by Argetlam - 02-10-2013, 12:10 AM
RE: green grass [kanti, open!] - by Kanti - 02-14-2013, 10:51 PM
RE: green grass [kanti, open!] - by Argetlam - 02-14-2013, 11:22 PM
RE: green grass [kanti, open!] - by Kanti - 02-18-2013, 09:44 PM
RE: green grass [kanti, open!] - by Argetlam - 02-23-2013, 07:04 PM