the Rift

yet another lover 'o the seas[Pirates/Vicer]

Alvilda Posts: 12
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 3 years
Dark

Alvilda
A ship is called she because there is always a great deal of men around her. I change that.

I beat my large wings, pushing myself onward. I had been flying from the Threshold, trying to beat Vicer. Speaking of him, where was he? I don't bother to glance down, afraid that my speed might decrease. Instead I focus my amber orbs on the landscape before me. Sparkling blue waters and the setting sun. I longed to plunge into the crystal waters, but I had to find Vicer and the rest of the pirates first.

I touch the earth slowly, my hooves outstretched. Sand is kicked up as I hit the ground, smiling. "Vicer!? I beat you t' t' beach!" I laugh a little, enjoying the moment. I swing around to face where I had came from. Amber orbs focus on the horizon. Water laps at my hooves, wishing to pull me out to sea, which I wish to do. I wish to just... float away. To let the water slip around me in a warm little blanket, to caress me in it's warm and salty waves.

I snort, forgetting the thought. Instead I stand and wait, wondering what the pirates in this land do for fun. I turn to the land, staring at it. Do they have rum here? It's funny, this is the first question I think of when there could be thousands of other questions to ask. I turn towards the horizon once more, gazing deeply at it. I sigh, enjoying the view for just a moment. Probably the most peaceful moment in all my life. Just for now, anyway. Soon enough the pirates would come and everything would be chaotic.

[[My worst post ever. >.<]]

"Sharin' tales"
Thinkin' thoughts
Movin' round and round

Messages In This Thread
yet another lover 'o the seas[Pirates/Vicer] - by Alvilda - 02-16-2013, 08:08 PM
RE: yet another lover 'o the seas[Pirates/Vicer] - by Vicer - 02-17-2013, 08:25 AM
RE: yet another lover 'o the seas[Pirates/Vicer] - by Cosette - 02-27-2013, 10:36 PM
RE: yet another lover 'o the seas[Pirates/Vicer] - by Vicer - 03-02-2013, 02:39 PM
RE: yet another lover 'o the seas[Pirates/Vicer] - by Corsair - 03-04-2013, 03:09 AM