the Rift

To Help, To Heal [Ophelia, The Grey]

Apollo the Merciful Posts: 251
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: 11 HP: 63.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zola :: Black Cat :: None Sparrow

"It gives me strength to have somebody to fight for;

With each and every step that he took, the black and white contours of his body weaving almost leisurely through the thick vegetation that had become his home, his thoughts strayed and wandered within the depths of his skull. Where the thick dancing shadows once scared the stallion, now Apollo only looked on, knowing that the darkness was simply an extension of the beauty of the woods. And beautiful it was. Ever since obtaining his gift before the crystal pool of water, courtesy of the apparition of the White-Stag, the paint’s outlook on his home had seemed to have changed.

He was still that same boyish stallion who had wandered into Helovia, but there was a subtle difference, a slight shift in his life-force. As before to him the woods seemed daunting, Apollo now felt that he understood the gnarled, archaic twisting trees that made up the Deep Forest. The honey-brown orbs of his eyes could lock onto the trees around him, and almost feel the life force that flooded through their forms. All due to the simple generosity of the White-Stag.

Pausing in his steps, Apollo lifted his head and inhaled deeply through his nostrils, honeyed eyes falling closed. “Thank you.” He said again, seeming to no one, but he was indeed thanking the Whit-Stag for his gift. Eyes sliding open, the black and white overo remained stationary for a moment longer before continuing on his journey. Currently the stallion was searching for Ophelia, to inform her of the gift he had received and how he intended to use it, to help the Grey. They had become his family, albeit slightly dysfunctional at times, but they had become everything to him. They offered him structure, protection, and power… But there was little Apollo wanted with power.

As a matter of fact, all he had wanted was a family to love and take care of. And now, with his gift, he could. Coming to a stop in the deep bowels of the forest, Apollo lifted his head and spoke, calling out through the trees. “Ophelia, if you can hear me… Will you please grace me with your presence?”

[ooc: Apollo will be inquiring about the position of Medic with the Grey. :3 All Grey members are welcome!]

I can never fight for myself, but, for others, I can kill."

Messages In This Thread
To Help, To Heal [Ophelia, The Grey] - by Apollo - 02-10-2013, 02:34 PM