the Rift

I see u (OPEN)

Rhiannon Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Rhiannon
The Snake That Slithers In The Shadows

Green stalks towered over the femme, her eyes crawling up the as far as they'd let her. Mist stalking her silently, it creeps behind her and attacks like a predator in the shadow. Yet this pedator is unknown to her kind. Rhiannon slithers from tree to tree, ears twitching alertly while her hooves tap gently on the ground. She takes in the vibrations of the land, where it stops, where it continues. Her crimson tongue lacing over her pale lips everytime they dry, which isn't long because of the dry air. A shake of her crown throws her mind into flash backs, lifeless eyes stare into nothingness.

~~

The sooty bay filly slouches her shoulder a she begins to fall behind the rest of the herd. Her tail flicking at the painted dry mud on her hide. Her small build dwarfed by all the adults, the orphaned filly followed best she could yet her attempt went unnoticed as no one dared to help a unrelated foal. Coldness would soon creep upon her as the sun went down as well as other unwanted company.

~~

Cold shivers creep down her spine, snapping her out of the memories that consumed her life. Rhia's thin figure leaned against the tree that supported her with company and helped the fatigue that over came her at times. Slowly she made her way down to her knee's than to her stomach. Rhiannon felt safe and secure in a place where she as familiar with her surroundings and no one coud sneek up on her. She searched her mind for what she knew could never be there while her eyes searched the green mist for a visitor. Then she thought, who'd want to visit a slithering white ghost? "Ugh."

"She Speak"

Messages In This Thread
I see u (OPEN) - by Rhiannon - 02-10-2013, 07:03 PM
RE: I see u (OPEN) - by Storm - 02-12-2013, 02:10 PM