the Rift

hello little maniac, azúcar

Azúcar Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
I snort. Such a fool. I roll my lavender eyes, looking at the tree tops. I straighten out, snorting again. My dark nostrils flare and my eyes are focused on the bay rabicano. I step forward, my legs splashing about.

I would dye this water red.

I step up onto the path the stallion was walking on so that I faced him, my form was small compared to his, but I was still a yearling. I tilt my head, examining his body. I could hit one of his vital organs and race away... that wouldn't be to hard right? While staring at him I slide back into the murky water, wading away as if I was leaving. "Sorry this is quick, but I must be going." I call out, glancing back quickly. I circle around, guessing the stallion wasn't going to track me with his eyes like a hound dog.

I slip into the shadows behind a tree, splashing away. I step up onto the dry path again once I was twenty or so feet away. I take a loose branch and slap it against the water, making it seem as though I was still walking away. I gradually decrease the power of the slap until there was silence, only then do I gently drag the stick back onto the ground and begin to walk forward, making sure my hooves didn't make a sound. After walking ten feet I pause, staring at the stallion. Should I go forward with this? I push the thought away and step forward a few more feet before charging. I don't scream, just lower my head and aim my horn at his leg or his thigh. If he turned around I would quickly raise my head. If he jumped away, well, so be it. I would give chase.

I wanted to taste flesh. Charging forth, I almost scream out, HORNLESS GARBAGE. But I wanted to be silent as I charged. I would only scream those two words when the stallion was either wriggling around in pain or running like a coward with his tail between his legs. I wanted to feel the blood run down my lavender horn.

[[Azucar being Azucar... >.> Sorry for a late post. ^^;]]

Messages In This Thread
hello little maniac, azúcar - by Corsair - 02-10-2013, 07:10 PM
RE: hello little maniac, azúcar - by Azúcar - 02-11-2013, 08:08 PM
RE: hello little maniac, azúcar - by Corsair - 02-13-2013, 12:35 AM
RE: hello little maniac, azúcar - by Corsair - 03-05-2013, 08:57 PM
RE: hello little maniac, azúcar - by Azúcar - 03-05-2013, 07:47 PM